Windows 10: code: 0x8028008b

Discus and support code: 0x8028008b in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Zakupiłem laptop i po zainstalowaniu mam problemy z zalogowaniem się do systemu Windows 11. System wyświetla„Something went wrong and your PIN isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WladCH, Mar 8, 2025.

  1. WladCH Win User

    code: 0x8028008b


    Zakupiłem laptop i po zainstalowaniu mam problemy z zalogowaniem się do systemu Windows 11. System wyświetla„Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x8028008b. Kliknij aby ponownie skonfigurować PIN. Ustaw kod PIN”Proszę o informację jak to usunąć ?

    :)
     
    WladCH, Mar 8, 2025
    #1
  2. K0MB Win User

    Error code 0x8028008b

    Hello Carolyn, sorry about your problems. My name is Marco and I will do my best to help you.

    I suggest you start by trying the method in the forum below by

    Lester BernardReyes.

    If it doesn't work, we'll try something else.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
     
    K0MB, Mar 8, 2025
    #2
  3. Error 0x8028008b when computer is idle

    I have a brand new Acer Predator with Windows 11 and configured a pin code to access it. It works just fine the first time I try to open the notebook after I start it but if it becomes idle and the pc goes to sleep, after I try the pin the error 0x8028008b appears. It doesn’t let me change it into a new pin either. The only option I have is to keep shuting it down and turning it on again. How can I solve this?
     
    Gabriel Martins2, Mar 8, 2025
    #3
  4. code: 0x8028008b

    Cannot stop Error Code 0x8028008b and cant disable lock/sleep on Windows 11

    I now encounter error 0x802800b every time the computer locks/sleeps. Windows 11 won't allow me to simply remove the sign-in requirement, so I have to deal with this every time I close the computer lid. Before its cited again, How do I fix 0x8028008b errors when waking CPU from sleep? - Microsoft Community does not work. The only way the code goes away is if I restart the computer form the sign-in page, which means I lose any unsaved progress on anything I have open on the desktop. This is highly frustrating and did not occur until I upgraded to Windows 11.

    Model: Acer Nitro AN515-57

    OS: Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0 Build 22621)
     
    JosephHall5, Mar 8, 2025
    #4
Thema:

code: 0x8028008b

Loading...
  1. code: 0x8028008b - Similar Threads - code 0x8028008b

  2. Claude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer

    in Windows 10 News
    Claude Code not working in WSL on Windows computer: [ATTACH]Claude Code is a useful way to work with a codebase directly from the terminal, but it can get messy when running inside WSL on Windows. If Claude refuses to start, crashes, shows “command not found,” or gets stuck during login or installation, the problem is usually...
  3. How to use Claude Code and OpenAI Codex remotely in Windows 11?

    in Windows 10 News
    How to use Claude Code and OpenAI Codex remotely in Windows 11?: [ATTACH]Claude Code and OpenAI Codex can do much more than simply answer coding questions. They can work with files, run commands, change projects, and handle longer development tasks. The problem is that some of these tasks take time, and you may not want to stay seated at...
  4. How to link GitHub to Visual Studio Code

    in Windows 10 News
    How to link GitHub to Visual Studio Code: [ATTACH]Connecting GitHub to Visual Studio Code simplifies your development process by integrating version control directly into your editor. This guide provides a step-by-step walkthrough to link GitHub to Visual Studio Code. How to link GitHub to Visual Studio Code To link...
  5. How to connect LM Studio Models to VS Code

    in Windows 10 News
    How to connect LM Studio Models to VS Code: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to learn how to connect LM Studio to VS Code. Connecting LM Studio to VS Code allows developers to use locally hosted AI models directly inside their coding workflow. How to connect LM Studio Models to VS Code? LM Studio is an application...
  6. code: 0x8028008b

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    code: 0x8028008b: Zakupiłem laptop i po zainstalowaniu mam problemy z zalogowaniem się do systemu Windows 11. System wyświetla„Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x8028008b. Kliknij aby ponownie skonfigurować PIN. Ustaw kod PIN”Proszę o informację jak to usunąć ?...
  7. Cannot stop Error Code 0x8028008b and cant disable lock/sleep on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot stop Error Code 0x8028008b and cant disable lock/sleep on Windows 11: I now encounter error 0x802800b every time the computer locks/sleeps. Windows 11 won't allow me to simply remove the sign-in requirement, so I have to deal with this every time I close the computer lid. Before its cited again, How do I fix 0x8028008b errors when waking CPU...
  8. Cannot stop Error Code 0x8028008b and cant disable lock/sleep on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot stop Error Code 0x8028008b and cant disable lock/sleep on Windows 11: I now encounter error 0x802800b every time the computer locks/sleeps. Windows 11 won't allow me to simply remove the sign-in requirement, so I have to deal with this every time I close the computer lid. Before its cited again, How do I fix 0x8028008b errors when waking CPU...
  9. Error code 0x8028008b

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x8028008b: Whenever my laptop goes to sleep, if i try to wake it up I get this code with the option to set up my pin. Problem is that my pin is already set up. I cannot open windows unless I restart it - which is a PITA if I was in the middle of something in photoshop when it happens.Is...
  10. Error code 0x8028008b

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 0x8028008b: Whenever my laptop goes to sleep, if i try to wake it up I get this code with the option to set up my pin. Problem is that my pin is already set up. I cannot open windows unless I restart it - which is a PITA if I was in the middle of something in photoshop when it happens.Is...