Windows 10: Code: 0x803F8001 on 3 apps, on Six different computers. Please read the 6 different...

Discus and support Code: 0x803F8001 on 3 apps, on Six different computers. Please read the 6 different... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The 3 apps are: Microsoft Jigsaw Microsoft Mahjong Backgammon Deluxe The computer I use all the time, I attempted to do a repair on Jigsaw, by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adesignerofgold, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Code: 0x803F8001 on 3 apps, on Six different computers. Please read the 6 different...

The 3 apps are:

Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Mahjong

Backgammon Deluxe

The computer I use all the time, I attempted to do a repair on Jigsaw, by going into settings, apps, and scrolling down to Microsoft Jigsaw and clicking on Advance Options, and then Rest. It appeared to worked. Went to open Microsoft Jigsaw, but it wouldn't open to start, just hung up at the marron colored opening. Used taskmanager to close, and went back into settings, apps, scrolled back down to Microsoft Jigsaw, and uninstalled. Ran Microsoft Store troubleshooter, and rebooted. Attempted to install MS Jigsaw, but the error code comes up after Acquiring Licenses...

After searching on Google, I did following:

1. Run Troubleshoot for Windows Store Apps

2. Reset Windows Store cache by

running wsreset.exe as administrator) in Command Prompt.

3. Re-register the Windows Store App
    run the following script from PowerShell as Admin:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4. Delete all the files and folders from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache.

5. End the Background Intelligent Transfer Service and the Windows Update service and delete everything in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution directory:

- Open Windows Store app
    - Click on small icon or picture on the left of search window
    - Click on you profile (1st choice)
    - Click on your profile again in the window that opened
    - Sign-out
    - Search the App that you want to install
    - Click on the App and click install (while being signed off, IMPORTANT)
    - Windows Store will ask you to sign-in (once or twice)
    - Once you sign in the App will install without giving the error message

Still nothing.

Went to another computer, and the 3 apps mention above all stopped working. They are all installed but when I attempt to open, they all say the following:

Check your account

(Substitute the name of the 3 apps) is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you need it:

0x803F8001

See in Store

Copy to clipboaqrd button, and a close button

I have looked into this enough to know that all six of my computers can't all become corrupted at the very same time, with 3 different apps. I believe there is corruption, but it's on Microsoft's Cloud end. I need someone with in Microsoft, that knows what they are doing, not coping and pasting info off troubleshooting app. I need someone inside Microsoft Cloud to reset my account, so the licensing can go through. This may be a level Two request, please send this to your supervisor.

thanks,

jh

:)

adesignerofgold, Nov 30, 2018

2. App Not updating error code 0x803f8001

It wont update Windows Reading List and says Error Code 0x803f8001

ScottMcC_518, Nov 30, 2018
  3. error code 0x803F8001

Hello,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this error code 0x803f8001 you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing this error when accessing other applications?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Code: 0x803F8001 on 3 apps, on Six different computers. Please read the 6 different...

Error Code 0x803F8001

Thank you for updating us. Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that I provided to resolve Error Code 0x803F8001?

Jomari Arc, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Code: 0x803F8001 on 3 apps, on Six different computers. Please read the 6 different...

1. Code: 0x803F8001 on 3 apps, on Six different computers. Please read the 6 different... - Similar Threads - Code 0x803F8001 apps

2. 3 different stop codes out of no where

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 different stop codes out of no where: Hi all! First time poster so apologies for anything missing, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide whatever is missing. Sorry if this is the wrong topic alsoSo I've been gaming on this pc with no issues for a couple months but a couple of days ago I bluescreened with...
  3. 3 different stop codes out of no where

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 different stop codes out of no where: Hi all! First time poster so apologies for anything missing, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide whatever is missing. Sorry if this is the wrong topic alsoSo I've been gaming on this pc with no issues for a couple months but a couple of days ago I bluescreened with...
  4. 3 different stop codes out of no where

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days

Multiple Different BSOD Error Codes over the Past Six Days: My surface pro has been crashing multiple times a day for the last six days, mainly while I was browsing but I’ve occasionally gotten BSOD errors while doing offline tasks. I tried to troubleshoot it myself see steps below but I haven’t been able to solve the issue yet and I...
  6. Constant BSODs with 2-3 different codes

Constant BSODs with 2-3 different codes: Hi all! I made a new PC back in November 2019 with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, an Asus TUF Gaming X570 Plus, 32gb of ddr4 'Team group extreme' memory and an 1TB Corsair NVME. The computer is absolutely fantastic, the only parts i kept from my previous configuration is my (quite...
  7. Sign On with local account on 3 different home computers and 2 different passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign On with local account on 3 different home computers and 2 different passwords: I just purchased and set up a new Dell All In One W10 home unit and it "required" me i.e. it seemed I had no choice in the matter to enter anumerical PIN to sign on which I did. Previously, I have set up two different laptops with analpha password with no problems....
  8. why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...: Windows 10 ethernet connections show different descriptions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-ethernet-designations-different-on-3/5b9152ad-d48f-457e-9ff5-e1b83f852c65
  9. Different language in different apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different language in different apps: Hi, I just bought a computer and I noticed that some apps appear in a different language than the one I had set it up with. I speak 2 languages, spanish and korean, the computer is in spanish and I noticed that the notifications of my mail were in korean and also my...
  10. 4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes

4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes: Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 Intel i5-4460 8GB RAM, 64-bit. It began having issues shortly after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1. In addition to the attached dump files, using the internet seems to get progressively slower with each successive click of a link. I should...
Tags: