Windows 10: Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition

Discus and support Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I have just bought Sea of Thieves, but it simply is not downloading. It goes to the "looking for license" then gives me this error. When, in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ConnorPope, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition

Hello,

I have just bought Sea of Thieves, but it simply is not downloading. It goes to the "looking for license" then gives me this error.

When, in the bundle, I try to download just "Sea of Thieves", I get Code: 0x803F8001 as an error.

Not really sure why this is... I have Windows Update 1903 at the moment.

I have looked into both of these errors already and already followed all the instructions shown in the other threads, but that has not fixed this.

First time using Microsoft Store and I feel like I just lost $50...

:)

ConnorPope, Aug 29, 2019

2. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Sea of Thieves - No Code for Sea Dog Pack

I purchased Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition, but the Sea Dog Pack is not active on my account, and I did not receive a redeemable code to enter anywhere. Please can you rectify this and send me the code? It is showing as purchased on my account
    and order history/details.

Charles Smith219, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition

Unable to download Sea of Thieves from Store

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Store and click on the Account icon on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 2: Enter the email address that you used during the purchase of Sea Of Thieves game. (The email address that you have received as purchase verification mail for Sea Of Thieves).

Step 3: Once you have logged into Microsoft Store, search for Sea Of Thieves game by clicking on the Search bar on the top right corner of Microsoft Store.

Step 4: Select the Sea Of Thieves game, download and install.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition

1. Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition - Similar Threads - Code 0x803FB107 Problem

2. Windows Sea of Thieves Download Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sea of Thieves Download Problem.: I was installing Sea of Thieves on my PC and I tried to pause it for a second, but when I wanted to unpause it, it wouldnt let me. So I closed Microsoft Store and rebooted it. The Sea of Thieves download had completely reset, BUT the old download was still taking up over 70gb...
  3. Windows Sea of Thieves Download Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sea of Thieves Download Problem.: I was installing Sea of Thieves on my PC and I tried to pause it for a second, but when I wanted to unpause it, it wouldnt let me. So I closed Microsoft Store and rebooted it. The Sea of Thieves download had completely reset, BUT the old download was still taking up over 70gb...
  4. Windows Sea of Thieves Download Problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Problem with Sea of thieves.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Sea of thieves.: When I start the game sea of waves, I get an error: game services are not available. Please try again later. Lavenderbard. I've tried everything from deleting the game and checking the integrity of the files, to changing xbox accounts. Please help with this problem!...
  6. Can't download Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Sea of thieves: Hey, when I try to download Sea of thieves from the microsoft store, I click on install, It takes me to the driver choosing page, I choose my driver with more than 100 GB of free space, but when I click on install nothing happens....
  7. Sea of Thieves won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves won't download: I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store, but instead of downloading, I get the text saying "error", after saying "acquiring license". I've tried restarting the Microsoft Store and restarting my PC with no effect. Is there a way to fix this issue?...
  8. Sea of Thieves not downloading

Sea of Thieves not downloading: I deleted Sea of Thieves and my plan was to move it to my other drive on my pc. when I uninstalled it through the windows search bar when it came up I go to the Microsoft store and to my library its not showing up sea of thieves. But when I look it up in the Microsoft store...
  9. Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours

Sea of thieves stuck on "downloading sea of thieves..." for hours: other games normally display a Mb/s rate, but sea of thieves isnt giving any of this and the progress meter isnt going up. Ive tried reseting pc, deleting cache, reseting pc as it downloads as a workaround but nothing. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  10. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition: I redeemed a game code in the microsoft store (the standard sea of thieves) but there are 2 "versions" of the game. One is the standard edition and the other is the anniversary edition, i own the simple one but not the other one. Do i get to play sea of thieves without any...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x803fb107

2. Code: 0x803FB107 games

3. code: 0x803fb107

4. 0x803FB107 sea of thieves,
  5. 0x803fb107 store,
  6. Cant play/update Sea of Thieves 0x803FB107,
  7. sea of thieves ox803fb107,
  8. code Code: 0x803FB107 sea of thieves