Windows 10: Code: 0x80D03805

Discus and support Code: 0x80D03805 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Unable to download any apps on microsoft store. Tried a lot of thigs but none helped, please help win 10 build 19041.572... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ednur, Oct 19, 2020.

1. ednur Win User

Code: 0x80D03805

Unable to download any apps on microsoft store. Tried a lot of thigs but none helped, please help

win 10 build 19041.572

:)

ednur, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Louie_101 Win User

error code 0x80D03805

Hello Stephen

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Please do the following options if it fixes the 0x80d03805 error

1. Clear Windows Cache

2. Reset your Store

3. Reset Windows Update Service

4. Try to install updates in Safe Mode

please see link for instructions steps with screenshots:
    https://windowsreport.com/0x80d03805-error/

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Oct 19, 2020
  3. error code 0x80D03805

hi! i have a huawei matebook d15 laptop with AMD ryzen 5 proccesor..

everytime i open a newly installed application software downloaded from the internet, it requires additional windows feature, it says like this; "An app on your PC needs the following Windows Feature: .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)",, it
    gives you 2 choices to do; 1 Download and install this feature, 2 Skip the installation.

if i will choose skip the installation, it doesnt open and no responces. if i choose download and install, it will load and attempts to download some files,, BUT the download will eventually stop and says "The following feature couldnt be installed: .NET
    Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) Error code 0x80d03805.

what was really the problem and how am i supposed to troubleshoot this?

is this has to do with my processor used or the laptop i used, this is newly bought laptop.

answers will be much apreciated.

Stephen Mark Agripo, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Code: 0x80D03805

Cant Download Apps in the Store ( Error 0x80D03805)

No App on the Store will download. There just pops up an Error: 0x80D03805

XIGRIMxREAPERIX, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Code: 0x80D03805

1. Code: 0x80D03805 - Similar Threads - Code 0x80D03805

2. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  3. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  4. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  6. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  7. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  8. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  9. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  10. error code 0x80D03805

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80D03805: hi! i have a huawei matebook d15 laptop with AMD ryzen 5 proccesor.. everytime i open a newly installed application software downloaded from the internet, it requires additional windows feature, it says like this; "An app on your PC needs the following Windows Feature: .NET...