Windows 10: code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

Discus and support code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective. 1. If I close the lid and move it to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ella_GWU, Mar 16, 2019 at 1:47 AM.

1. ella_GWU Win User

code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective.

1. If I close the lid and move it to another place, the screen will not turn on!. I have to (force) restart it several times for it to operate normally.

2. I have been getting "code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" when the computer finally agreed to turn on! I have to restart it again to have my pin function correctly.

I have been looking at different pages, I don't see that particular error code. Please tell me how to fix it.

:)

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 16, 2019 at 1:49 AM
  3. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

4. code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

C6-01 Nokia Belle update not available... yet?

Thanks, I will check on those links! I'm a bit worried my product code isn´t listed anywhere haha...

Thema:

code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

1. code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available. - Similar Threads - code 0xd00000e5 Something

2. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  3. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c
  4. Family features something went wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features something went wrong: Anyone use or notice this since feature update? On every restart box pops up ‘Microsoft family features something went wrong, we are working on it’. Affects all our machines 109111
  5. Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now...

Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now...: Regularly I am facing a blue screen showing below error: "Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now--please try again later." I follow the steps : Next -> Skip Pin -> etc. until I get to a (probably guest-account) desktop that shows "We can't...
  6. Something unexpected went wrong with this URL

in Browsers and Email
    Something unexpected went wrong with this URL: Hyperlinks i try to open from within Outlook 2013 give this message: "Something unexpected went wrong with this URL" Even Bing desktop search fails to open results to default browser. Windows 10 64bit with latest Fall update. 96155
  7. Family features something went wrong

Family features something went wrong: Am thinking it’s more widespread and the problem is on Microsoft’s end because several of my family and friends are seeing the same. They have their own family acc setups. Nothing to do with mine EDIT where did the reply post go from the other user? Makes it look like I am...
  8. PIN login works for awhile and then "Something went wrong..."

PIN login works for awhile and then "Something went wrong...": Folks, I'm using a PIN number for logging in to my Win 10 system. All is well for the first few (typically, 5 or 6) logins, but then I get a message that "Something went wrong..." and thereafter I have to use my Microsoft account password to login. If I reboot my system,...
  9. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  10. Cortana "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...