Windows 10: Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth

Discus and support Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having this problems with my pc. There's no sound coming from my pc, even if I plug a headphone or speaker, there's still no sound. The bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carltiongson, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth

I am having this problems with my pc. There's no sound coming from my pc, even if I plug a headphone or speaker, there's still no sound. The bluetooth also has an error. I have no bluetooth for my windows 10. My pc is a mac mini and I made it into a windows 10 OS. I don't know what to do. I am having a hard time doing works and playing games. Anyone who can help me fix these? Btw, I'm just a student and I still have no expertise in more complicated task but I promise I will try to manage. Thank you!

Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth 7ad06933-cea5-4acc-bda0-52b5b2edc133?upload=true.png Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth 31870c15-540e-4e99-beec-2fe54f955416?upload=true.png Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth 4fa8c82b-45ec-4570-8af6-716557f2c9c0?upload=true.png

:)

carltiongson, Mar 4, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Mar 4, 2020
  3. panchoman Win User
    Bluetooth Audio help!

Okay, so this is my situation, I'm using some kickass bluetooth headphones with my rig! They are hooked up via an asus bluetooth dongle.

Now my question is this:

where is this sound coming from?

my setup is as follows:

Asus Bluetooth dongle - broadcom chip with bluetooth 2.1+ EDR supports ADCP and AVRCP (both of which are used by the headset)

-headset is a nokia bh-503 --sound quality is really great!

but the question is, where is the sound coming from? the headset does have a chip onboard, but not sure what functions it exactly does. The bluetooth dongle sets up a driver, and it looks like this:

Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth Capture003376.jpg

now, is the dongle acting as a sound card? or is it coming from onboard audio? or from the creative audigy se, as i would like?

Is there some driver like directsound etc that i can use to have the audigy produce the audio and then input it into the bluetooth or something?

panchoman, Mar 4, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth

1. Code 10 and Code 28 Audio and Bluetooth No Sound No Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Code Code Audio

2. "Bluetooth Audio Device" is STOPPED in "Sound, Video & Game Controllers", Code 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Bluetooth Audio Device" is STOPPED in "Sound, Video & Game Controllers", Code 10.: UNUSUAL BLUETOOTH PROBLEM"Bluetooth Audio Device" is STOPPED in "Sound, Video & Game Controllers", "...device cannot start. Code 10". Hence, Bluetooth does NOT work. Bluetooth icon in "My Computer" still shows, but displays as "<unknown>" and System cannot find location of...
  3. "Bluetooth Audio Device" is STOPPED in "Sound, Video & Game Controllers", Code 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth Audio Device" is STOPPED in "Sound, Video & Game Controllers", Code 10.: UNUSUAL BLUETOOTH PROBLEM"Bluetooth Audio Device" is STOPPED in "Sound, Video & Game Controllers", "...device cannot start. Code 10". Hence, Bluetooth does NOT work. Bluetooth icon in "My Computer" still shows, but displays as "<unknown>" and System cannot find location of...
  4. Bluetooth CODE 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth CODE 10: For the past 10 weeks I have been dealing with a code 10 error on my IntelR Wireless BluetoothR ; and I have gone through multiple methods to no prevail. I seriously need some help. DxDiag Report vTime of this report: 3/28/2022, 19:49:58 Machine name: DESKTOP-B6AT2VP Machine...
  5. Bluetooth CODE 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth CODE 10: For the past 10 weeks I have been dealing with a code 10 error on my IntelR Wireless BluetoothR ; and I have gone through multiple methods to no prevail. I seriously need some help. DxDiag Report vTime of this report: 3/28/2022, 19:49:58 Machine name: DESKTOP-B6AT2VP Machine...
  6. Bluetooth CODE 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. code 28???

code 28???: How to fix code28? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-28/f8d3ae9d-4200-4c2c-b46a-71e37f533f42
  8. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269
  9. Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...: I recently purchased an ASUS PCE-AC55BT network card that has both Wireless AC 1200 (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) and Bluetooth 4.2 (Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R)) that requires an open USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. After I installed the card and its drivers,...
  10. Bluetooth Error Code 10

Bluetooth Error Code 10: I am running an ACER GX-785 with an Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB of Ram, and Windows 10 64-bit operating system. On startup of the computer I am finding that I am getting the following: This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE Everything was working...
Tags: