Windows 10: Code 10 for Audio controller

Discus and support Code 10 for Audio controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated, disabled, and uninstalled the (Smart Sound Technology (Intel (R) SST)) Audio Controller Device on my HP Pavilion laptop and it still does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caseykallem, May 17, 2019.

1. Code 10 for Audio controller

I updated, disabled, and uninstalled the (Smart Sound Technology (Intel (R) SST)) Audio Controller Device on my HP Pavilion laptop and it still does not work.

:)

Caseykallem, May 17, 2019
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, May 17, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 17, 2019
  4. Code 10 for Audio controller

volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Code 10 for Audio controller

1. Code 10 for Audio controller - Similar Threads - Code Audio controller

2. Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10: Few days ago, my headphones suddenly stopped relaying audio, I've tried a few messy tutorials online but those don't work and I end up doing a system reset which brings me back to square one, someone online helped me pinpoint the problem to why my headphones stopped being...
  3. Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10: Few days ago, my headphones suddenly stopped relaying audio, I've tried a few messy tutorials online but those don't work and I end up doing a system reset which brings me back to square one, someone online helped me pinpoint the problem to why my headphones stopped being...
  4. High Definition Audio Controller Error Code 10

High Definition Audio Controller Error Code 10: When I open device manager under system devices there is one called High Definition Audio Controller. It shows an error code 10 sign. I tried everything from checking for updates of the driver and my pc, disable and re enable it, and uninstall and reinstall it. I wiped my...
  5. Controller High Definition Audio Code 10

Controller High Definition Audio Code 10: Motherboard: Asrock b450m pro4-f. OS: Windows 10 Pro. I have problems with audio. Everything worked well yesterday morning. Then I rewired the BIOS — and the audio was lost. Audio works only from the video card speakers in the monitor and via the USB port. I tried to...
  6. Code 10 - High Definition Audio Controller

Code 10 - High Definition Audio Controller: Hey, I have run into an audio issue after factory resetting Windows 10. After the reset I got a red cross on my volume bar saying "no speakers or headphones are plugged in". Did try to install latest Realtek hd audio from motherboards website but when I try to install it,...
  7. No audio output device is installed / High definition audio controller code 10

No audio output device is installed / High definition audio controller code 10: Hi, yesterday when I unplugged my headphones and microphone my sound stopped working, in the sound icon I have a red X and it says "No Audio Output Device is installed" In " Sound, video and game controllers" I have 1 device "Nvidia Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible)...
  8. High Definition Audio Controller (Code: 10) Issue

High Definition Audio Controller (Code: 10) Issue: Motherboard: MSI B360M Gaming Plus OS: Windows 10 Pro List of things I've done: Downloaded audio drivers from MSI website Updated my BIOS Uninstalled and Reinstalled the High Definition Audio Controller cmd commands: sfc /scannow & DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  9. High defintion audio controller not working code 10.

High defintion audio controller not working code 10.: I have an error in high definition audio controller in the system device. I wanted to put a headset but it seems the headset cant be identified. I tried to install Realtek audio driver but it didn't work. I reinstalled windows but no changes. tried different solutions no...
  10. Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10

Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10: Hi all, my High Definition Audio Controller shows up in Device Manager with a yellow exclamation mark and has code 10 in its Properties. I can't play any sound at all. I've tried: -Uninstalling the High Definition Audio Controller and restarting my computer to no avail...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel sst device cannot start configuration missmatch (production/engineering)