Windows 10: CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discus and support CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hellooo This problem started the other day i went to play one of my favorite games with my xbox controller and nothing. Theres a yellow triangle and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shayanzara, Sep 5, 2020.

1. CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

hellooo

This problem started the other day i went to play one of my favorite games with my xbox controller and nothing. Theres a yellow triangle and with the code 10 power failure. after looking online for some fix. by updating drivers windows says everthing is up to date. i tired disabling and enabling nothing the bluetooth icon flashes from normal to the yellow triangle. after hours of trying all methods nothing seemed to work. so i finally gave up and uninstall and reinstalled windows. And stilll nothing im at lost for words at this point please if anyone has any words of windows wisdom ill be gratefull

my computer is a cyber power prebuilt

ryzen 2700x

asus b450

16gb ram

ssd 222gb

2tb hhd

i didn't do anything prior to these happening and i didn't do any updates either it just stop working

:)

shayanzara, Sep 5, 2020

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Bluetooth driver code 43 and/or 10

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to install Bluetooth drivers and access it, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would like to inform that
    error code 10
    says: This device cannot start.

Try to update the driver and if that doesn't fix the issue, you will have to try the steps from:
    Fix: "This device cannot start" Code 10 error in Device Manager in Windows

Step 2: The error code 43 says:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems.

I recommend you to run Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

For more information: Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 5, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

1. CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - CODE BLUETOOTH DRIVER

2. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Help

Bluetooth Driver Help: So, my Bluetooth driver was having problems when connecting a controller, after connecting I would be fine and do my own thing for a while, next thing I know the connection stops working and I could no longer turn bluetooth on or off. So I check the bluetooth drivers and the...
  4. Bluetooth???(please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth???(please help): I was playing a game on my laptop and my wireless mouse stopped working. I turned off Bluetooth then the switch to turn it back on disappeared from settings and actions center. It’s somehow removed from my computer. If you have any ideas on how to get it back please comment....
  5. Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP: HI, I uninstalled my Bluetooth driver by following a procedure on google because I cant connect my Bluetooth headphones, so I searched on google and it says that it will automatically re-install after uninstalling and restarting the my computer, but it didn't. Is there a way...
  6. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  7. DRIVER PLEASE HELP

DRIVER PLEASE HELP: Every time I upload to Windows 10 my computer configuration was internet is blown. Bluetooth drivers are not uploading properly. All internet is disabled with the ethernet. Please help...
  8. Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...: I recently purchased an ASUS PCE-AC55BT network card that has both Wireless AC 1200 (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) and Bluetooth 4.2 (Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R)) that requires an open USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. After I installed the card and its drivers,...
  9. Driver Help, Please

Driver Help, Please: I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, L855S 5136NR, that Toshiba does not support for Win10. Original OS, Win8. Running great on Win10, build 1511, but desperately need a wifi and display (graphics) driver for Build 1607. Current drivers are wifi (Realtek 8188c) Graphics...
  10. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...