Windows 10: Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

Discus and support Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kleinrich, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Kleinrich Win User

Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I activate the USB modem on my phone, my PC doesn't react actually, I hear a sound... but nothing else.I've checked the peripheral manager, and I saw an orange triangle on "SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device" with this message :Ce périphérique ne peut pas démarrer. Code 10{L’opération a échoué}L’opération dema

:)

Kleinrich, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Kleinrich Win User

(Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device :))

Hello there,

I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.

I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I activate the USB modem on my phone, my PC doesn't react (actually, I hear a sound... but nothing else).

I've checked the peripheral manager, and I saw an orange triangle on "SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device" with this message :

Ce périphérique ne peut pas démarrer. (Code 10)

{L’opération a échoué}
    L’opération demandée n’a pas pu être menée bien.

Or in english :

This perepheral can't start (Code 10)

{The operation failed}

The requested operation couln't be completed.

I've also noticed that I can't access my files on my phone from the file explorer, althought I've accepted the file transfert when I connected the phone.

I tried to update the drivers, but it said I already have the best drivers.

I tried to uninstall the peripheral then after the PC restarted, nothing changed.

I tried to change my cable, but no success (actually, with the same cable, I can use the tethering on my other PC which is on linux).

I tried with a different phone (a Samsung too), and it didn't work.

I'm not sure what to do next. Could you help me please ?

Kleinrich, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Remote NDIS drivers on your PC. The error code in device manager states that the device’s hardware contains a FailReasonString value. I suggest you to refer the article

Remote NDIS (RNDIS)
    to know how to install the drivers.

However, as the issue is related to installing Remote NDIS driver on Windows 10, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as the forum provides dedicated support for issues related to installation of Remote NDIS drivers.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device - Similar Threads - Code SAMSUNG Mobile

2. The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in...: The following Driver is missing "Remote NDIS Internet Sharing Device" in Network Adapter in Windows 10 Version: 10.0.19045. Please share the link to download the driver...
  3. Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10 on SAMSUNG Mobile USB Remote NDIS Network Device: Sorry, english is not my main language, so I may use wrong words to describe some stuffs. Therefore be indulgent. :Hello there,I'm facing an issue to use my Samsung Galaxy S6 as modem, since few weeks.I used to share my phone connexion due to my small ADSL, but now when I...
  4. usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb tethering not working, now "Remote NDIS" is hidden under device manager: I've been trying to get USB tethering working with my android phone and I can't get it to work. I updated the driver, changed it from "NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" to "Remote NDIS Compatible Device" and back. Now neither of those even show up in device manager anymore...
  5. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  6. Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...: Hi When I try to connect Samsung S9 to my PC it comes up with in device manager as "Samsung mobile usb composite device" with ! mark. Code 10 I have tried what was suggested on this site but still no joy. Can anyone help please? I have connected the phone to a laptop to...
  7. Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device won't update, Code 10

Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device won't update, Code 10: I've been trying to figure this out for hours. At first I couldn't find the network I was trying to tether from my phone via usb to the computer. so i hopped on device manager and noticed a yellow exclamation mark on the "Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device" file. I...
  8. Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device: Hello, I am trying to install/update the RNDIS driver for my Windows 10 laptop for the parrot minidrone - by Mathworks. I followed the instructions provided on both the Mathworks and Microsoft website, on how to update this driver. At the end of the process, I get the...
  9. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  10. remote ndis based internet sharing device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote ndis based internet sharing device: this Driver is missing from my network adapters, I cannot tether my Iphone via USB, how do i install the driver? or is there another driver i should be looking for to update to USB Tether the phone...