Windows 10: Code 10 on TPS65994 Device.

Discus and support Code 10 on TPS65994 Device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been troubleshooting a PC for a friend after he claims frequent blackscreening and crashing while playing ARMA3 heavily modded. I suspect that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dolci6282, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Dolci6282 Win User

Code 10 on TPS65994 Device.

I have been troubleshooting a PC for a friend after he claims frequent blackscreening and crashing while playing ARMA3 heavily modded. I suspect that his problem lied with the video game itself but after reinstalling the game, verifying integrity of game chache, and double checking all mods, the problem persists. I spent a good amount of time checking the computer with Malwarebytes, Norton, and even CCleaner. I discovered this while going through and checking every device driver:

Code 10 on TPS65994 Device. 71d01daf-8581-4cff-b807-d4469d66f93f?upload=true.png

Code 10 on TPS65994 Device. 72359aae-a78b-4d82-b6fd-d239f1194e38?upload=true.png

I've checked the forums here and gone through everything through running System File Verification. Which came back with no corruptions. And going to delete the UpperFilter and LowerFilter values in the ClassGUID. I was met with no values there already. I suspect, at this point. the error may be a hardware issue but I'm making a last ditch effort for any information I can get.

What is this device? I couldn't even find it on Texas Instruments' website.

Would this error be causing the problem that the owner says he has? Again, blackscreening and crashing during gameplay

Can I fix this without getting a new motherboard?

Thank you so much for your time. I may not be able to respond all day, but any information is appreciated.

Specifications:

Intel Core i5-10400 @ 2.9

AMD Radeon RX Vega 56

G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 8G

Gigabyte B450i AORUS Pro Wifi

EVGA SuperNova 1050

:)

Dolci6282, Jun 21, 2020
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Code 10 on TPS65994 Device.

Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Code 10 on TPS65994 Device.

1. Code 10 on TPS65994 Device. - Similar Threads - Code TPS65994 Device

2. this device cannot start. code 10 usb mass storage device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this device cannot start. code 10 usb mass storage device: Hi, I had terrible problem for some time already cannot fix it. I search online help but so far nothing is helping. new line. For some reason my external hard drive is not showing up in the window Explorer. Even though a few days ago everything was okay. When I go to device...
  3. DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10

DEVICE MANAGER ERROR CODE 10: Iam trying to install mediatek driver USB VCOM but always done with an error "this device cannot start error code 10". i tried to update driver from mediatek download page and install the updated driver version 1.0.8 still i experienced the same error. when i tried to look at...
  4. PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager

PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager: I've been having problem getting my device connected to my laptop. Recently purchased the Acer Aspire 3 (A315-41G-R5RJ) running AMD Ryzen 3 2200U, and a Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface for my audio work. The problem I’m facing right now is I’m not able to...
  5. Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10)

Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10): I was trying to figure out why only one of my idevices was showing my on my computer. I checked device manager and under portable devices I see Apple iPhone. Then when I plug in my iPad it shows up under USB devices as Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device and it has a...
  6. Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Portable Devices: This device cannot start (Code 10): I was trying to figure out why only one of my idevices was showing my on my computer. I checked device manager and under portable devices I see Apple iPhone. Then when I plug in my iPad it shows up under USB devices as Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device and it has a...
  7. error code 10 in audio device

error code 10 in audio device: pls help me error code 10 is appear in windows 10 at audio device (realtex high definition device) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-10-in-audio-device/075de980-9c66-4eee-93fc-6a989d194ba5
  8. this device cannot start (code 10)

this device cannot start (code 10): I have tried lots of repair advices without resolving the problem! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-device-cannot-start-code-10/142326f7-1a73-4c35-9fd3-984700c81ded
  9. This device cannot start (code 10)

This device cannot start (code 10): Hello someone please help me cause i am officially losing my mind. my setup is a MSI GS65 Stealth Thin. It all started when i was going to install adobe Photoshop. it couldn't install because something was running so i restarted and everything was fine. but i had to...
  10. Error code 10 on wacom device

Error code 10 on wacom device: I recently had an error code 10 on one of the drivers called "Wacom Device", on my Lenovo Yoga 720. I also believe this has something to do with my touchscreen feature to be unusable.... Is there any fixes to this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game apac