Windows 10: Code 10.{The device cannot start.}{The system does not have enough resources.}

Discus and support Code 10.{The device cannot start.}{The system does not have enough resources.} in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 3421. I installed Win 10 on it recently. After the install the 'Sound Device' & the 'Network Device' is unable to start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nirmal RajPU, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Code 10.{The device cannot start.}{The system does not have enough resources.}

I have a Dell Inspiron 3421. I installed Win 10 on it recently. After the install the 'Sound Device' & the 'Network Device' is unable to start.

:)

Nirmal RajPU, Feb 21, 2019
  2. richtz Win User

This device cannot start. (Code 10) Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. windows 10

Working on computer today, windows 10, mouse and keyboard stopped working out of the blue. tried to remove and re-install drivers and get the following message. Any suggestions? This device cannot start. (Code 10) Insufficient system resources exist to
    complete the API

richtz, Feb 21, 2019
  3. This device cannot start. (Code 10) Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

Hi,

The "This device cannot start. (Code 10) Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API" error message occurs if the hardware key does not contain a
    FailReasonString value. Usually, the device hardware key contains a "FailReasonString" value that only the hardware manufacturer can define.

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify the changes made on the computer prior to the issue.

The issue you are experiencing might be due to an outdated or incompatible device driver. We suggest that you install the latest driver for your chipset which is responsible for the computer's communication with the USB ports. You may download the updated driver
    from your device manufacturer's website or ask assistance from their support team in installing the compatible driver for your device.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Code 10.{The device cannot start.}{The system does not have enough resources.}

nemanja4870, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Code 10.{The device cannot start.}{The system does not have enough resources.}

1. Code 10.{The device cannot start.}{The system does not have enough resources.} - Similar Threads - Code {The device

2. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....: This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. with Nvidia Geforce Tesla K80.can I reallocate resources I remember doing this in Win 95?...
  3. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API....: This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API. with Nvidia Geforce Tesla K80.can I reallocate resources I remember doing this in Win 95?...
  4. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  5. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.: I'm having this problem with a MIDI keyboard Thomann DP-50. On my pc with windows 10 the error doesn't show up and it works fine. When I connected it to my windows 10 Laptop however, this error occurred. I now have a different laptop with windows 11 and the error is still...
  6. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.: I'm having this problem with a MIDI keyboard Thomann DP-50. On my pc with windows 10 the error doesn't show up and it works fine. When I connected it to my windows 10 Laptop however, this error occurred. I now have a different laptop with windows 11 and the error is still...
  7. This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use (Code 12)

in Windows 10 News
    This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use (Code 12): [ATTACH]If you see Error code 12, This device cannot find enough free resources that it […] This article This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use (Code 12) first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This device cannot start. Code 10 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API: I am trying to get my DJ Controllers Behringer CMD Studio 2a and Hercules DJ Control mp3 e2 LE to work on my notebook HP Pavilion 15-ec0140ng, running Windows 10 x64 with latest updates with no luck. I did install the latest drivers and Windows obviously detects the device as...
  9. Code 12 not enough resources to be use

Code 12 not enough resources to be use: Hello, Please help me to solve this kind of issue, i can't use my rx vega 11 graphics, it said that not enough resources to be use (code 12), what should I do to use my graphics card in my pc. Thank you! I hope someone will help me to solve this issue...
  10. Device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)

Device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12): This may be a simple question for one of you experts but certainly not simple for me and my old Dell Inspiron N5030 which I have just upgraded from Win7 to Windows 10 Home; Version 1607; Build 14.393693; 64-bit. Device manager shows: Display Adapters> Mobile Intel(R) 4...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb controler problem code 10 insufficient system resources exist to complete api

2. does not contain a “FailReasonString” value

3. usb cannot start. (Code 10) Insufficient system resources exist to complete the API.