Windows 10: code 10

Discus and support code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio is not working at all. When I check on device manager my audio driver shows code 10. What does it mean? I need to work and I need audio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by liammorse, Aug 12, 2022.

1. liammorse Win User

code 10

My audio is not working at all. When I check on device manager my audio driver shows code 10. What does it mean? I need to work and I need audio. Thanks

:)

liammorse, Aug 12, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 12, 2022
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Aug 12, 2022
  4. Duyenhip Win User

code 10

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

code 10

1. code 10 - Similar Threads - code

2. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  3. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  4. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  6. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  7. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  8. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  9. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  10. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...