Windows 10: Code #102

Discus and support Code #102 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is code #102?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/code-102/0aaf4038-95ad-408e-baab-bf2ae50a63cb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrendaCatoe, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Code #102

What is code #102??

:)

BrendaCatoe, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 7, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ian787 Win User

Code #102

Bluetooth Headset BH-102 not connecting to Lumia 630

Hi there!

I have just bought a Lumia 630 and I have been very happy with it.

But I am trying to pair the Blue tooth headset BH-102 with the Lumia 630. When I activate the Blue tooth on my Lumia 630 and switch on the headset. The headset cannot be found in the pairing list on my phone.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is the BH-102 too old to be used with this phone?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ian787, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Code #102

1. Code #102 - Similar Threads - Code #102

2. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  3. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  4. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  5. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  6. My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it: My Xbox One X was working perfectly fine for the past few years, but today I was having trouble installing games since it would automatically cancel the installation. So I tried to fix it and then whenever it came back online it went to error code 105, which then led to error...
  7. My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it

My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it: My Xbox One X was working perfectly fine for the past few years, but today I was having trouble installing games since it would automatically cancel the installation. So I tried to fix it and then whenever it came back online it went to error code 105, which then led to error...
  8. My Xbox One X is always on Error Code 102 and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. One Drive Error Code 102

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Error Code 102: I have a 1TB storage capability with my Office 365 Home subscription. Only 10GB is currently used.I have tried three times to upload my 'Pictures' directory. It is quite large at 125GB.On each occasion I have left the Computer to upload to OneDrive overnight.Every time I come...
  10. Error code 102

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 102: I cannot get into my solitaire games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/error-code-102/771f4776-7b81-4139-8e69-368b2d7d55ce