Windows 10: Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 20H2

Discus and support Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; -Done driver update-Done windows update-Done disable/enable device-Done install/uninstall audio driver-run audio troubleshooting-checked app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KristianneMari, May 14, 2021.

1. Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 20H2

-Done driver update-Done windows update-Done disable/enable device-Done install/uninstall audio driver-run audio troubleshooting-checked app permission-checked firewall-checked services-checked antivirus-check registry-perform commands sfc and dism***Still not workingwhat worked: RESET PC

:)

KristianneMari, May 14, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 14, 2021
  3. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 14, 2021
  4. Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 20H2

Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 Update 1804

Hi,

I have 3 PC's with ASUS motherboard P5KPL-AM EPU boards and since update 1804 from Windows 10 was installed all 3 have their audio drivers stop responding with Code 19. So far I was unable to reinstall the drivers. Allways get Code 19 and no audio.

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards.

NA

<Moved Forum Portuguese>

Nélio Abreu, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 20H2

1. Code 19 in audio drivers after Windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - Code audio drivers

2. Code 19 on realtek audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 19 on realtek audio device.: Im very stupid. I have deleted a registry key related to this issue altho i dont know which one it might be. I now have no sound, the device manager propertys report "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete...
  3. Code 19 on realtek audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 19 on realtek audio device.: Im very stupid. I have deleted a registry key related to this issue altho i dont know which one it might be. I now have no sound, the device manager propertys report "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete...
  4. All audio devices giving code 19 after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All audio devices giving code 19 after reboot: After starting my pc this morning all audio devices are suddenly broken. Each of them give a Code 19 error, I tried rebooting, uninstalling and deleting all drivers, as well as doing so manually but I can't get my sound back....
  5. Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update: Hello, After MUCH trial and error and troubleshooting, I still am having audio issues on my Lenovo Thinkpad T420. It began with a red X over my volume button, and I further noticed that my sound devices are missing, and even my speakers both laptop and external do not work....
  6. Code 19 for CD/DVD driver

Code 19 for CD/DVD driver: Since update on 7/27/20 the driver for CD/DVD driver has an error. Says Windows cannot start the hardware because configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. I tried disabling the driver and rebooted. Then I tried uninstalling the driver and...
  7. Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.: i have been encountering some issue while installing driver where it has been showing windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. Also, please note that the same devices and drivers were...
  8. Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

Error Code 19 (Windows 10): My PC is getting error code 19 (Registry Value Damaged) for my built-in DVD drive. I did update my computer, so that could be the issue. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but it just kept popping up. Anything?...
  9. code 19

code 19: CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19). CD/DVD failure using VxD loader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/code-19/57b280f0-8b6f-41a4-813e-e1ce379ae35e
  10. Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB

Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB: You can, unplug your camera, then uninstall all drivers from Device Manager. No need to worry about INF files, as they are not drivers, just text files giving components their proper name. To uninstall Logitech's drivers, you need to do that from Programs and Features, or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio hardware code 19