Windows 10: Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager

Discus and support Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; #I have this messages for my keyboard --Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration in the registry is incomplete or damaged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryPESKETT, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager

#I have this messages for my keyboard --Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration in the registry is incomplete or damaged
    +Code 19

:)

GaryPESKETT, Apr 18, 2020

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 18, 2020
  3. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10.

I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard.
    Details are posted here :-
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-6f16b495c51c

keyboard works fine when booting other OS. I have remix os on usb drive ,keyboard works in it.

Uzumaki Naruto, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager

Can't open USB drives, Windows 10, code 19

I am having a bizarre problem with my USB ports on my computer. They aren't working. I have 4 ports, and the only device that works in any of them is my mouse - an older Razer Death Adder 3.5G. If I plug any other device in, Windows plays that nice "connecting" sound, then instantly plays the rude "disconnecting" sound and disconnects. Sometimes it connects/disconnects a few times. Afterwards I go to device manager and, if the device is a external drive I get the error under the Storage controller section, and if it was a mouse, I get the same error under the Human Interface Devices section.

Error:

Code 19 on my  keyboard  in device manager yIsmN.png

I have looked at the registry following the advice given on other questions, but none of the registry keys suggested have UpperFilters or LowerFilters that were values that should be deleted.
    Here are a couple of the keys I checked.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e978-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Anyone have any suggestions?

Edit:

I am able to make my devices work, if after they are plugged in and I am shown the yellow exclamation mark, I follow these steps. However, once I unplug/plugin again I have to go through these steps again. Sometimes device manager doesn't find the device automatically and I have to right click and "scan for hardware changes."

• Right click on the device.
    • "Update driver".
    • "Browse my computer for
      driver software".
    • "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my
      computer".
    • Then, in the list of available drivers I can choose the
      appropriate one.
      • For a mouse: "USB Input Device".
      • For a HDD: "USB
        Attached SCSI (UAS) Mass Storage Device".

That works, but if I have to do that every time I plug anything in, it is going to get tiresome.

blackandorangecat, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager

1. Code 19 on my keyboard in device manager - Similar Threads - Code keyboard device

2. Code 19 Error in Device Manager USB Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 19 Error in Device Manager USB Devices: I use the Logitech Pro X Superlight Wireless as my mouse. As of yesterday, my mouse was working fine wirelessly. I turned off my PC and plugged my mouse in to charge. Today, the mouse no longer works wirelessly, and has to be plugged directly into the computer to work. After...
  3. Code 19 Error in Device Manager USB Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 19 Error in Device Manager USB Devices: I use the Logitech Pro X Superlight Wireless as my mouse. As of yesterday, my mouse was working fine wirelessly. I turned off my PC and plugged my mouse in to charge. Today, the mouse no longer works wirelessly, and has to be plugged directly into the computer to work. After...
  4. Device manager code 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager code 19: A few months ago the 'y' key on my laptop keyboard suddenly stopped working, so I used the on-screen keyboard to type the letter y. This became frustrating so I googled how to fix it, first I thoroughly cleaned my keyboard but that didn't fix the problem, next I installed all...
  5. Device manager code 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager code 19: A few months ago the 'y' key on my laptop keyboard suddenly stopped working, so I used the on-screen keyboard to type the letter y. This became frustrating so I googled how to fix it, first I thoroughly cleaned my keyboard but that didn't fix the problem, next I installed all...
  6. Device manager code 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keyboard Not Working - Code 19

Keyboard Not Working - Code 19: Please Help Me. After I did a registry clean in CCleaner I restarted the PC. And the keyboard stopped working. Typed with On-Screen. I tried so many things & they are below. *Delete and reinstalling the driver. *Restarting the PC. *Restoring registry through CCleaner...
  8. CODE 19 KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CODE 19 KEYBOARD: Hello, I just started my computer today and the keyboard wasnt working , i used the on screen keyboard to login and then got to device manager. It said code 19 information in registery is incomplete or in correct....... I watched a video on yt and did as it said to go to...
  9. Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working

Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working: So my ASUS ROG GL502V keyboard stopped working after a windows update - device manager shows warning symbol on the Asus Numpad driver with code 19 (error in registry). I have run sfc / scannow with nothing found - checked registry folder...
  10. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19): keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10. I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keyboard driver code 19

2. windows hid keyboard code 19