Windows 10: Code 31 and network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware problems

Discus and support Code 31 and network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just build a computer for gaming and installed windows. No internet networks are showing up. I troubleshoot in the network status tab and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PapaUchapa, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Code 31 and network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware problems

I just build a computer for gaming and installed windows. No internet networks are showing up. I troubleshoot in the network status tab and it says “intelR 82567LF gigabit network connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware related problems” I then go to device manager then to the network adapter I click update driver then browse my computer for driver software then let me pick from list - then I click on the model it is showing and I get a code 31 “device is not working properly because windows cannot load the drivers required for this device”. And I can’t download the driver from the manufacturers website because I can’t access the internet. I have tried every YouTube tutorial fix for the issue and tried the Microsoft forum fix for code 31 to no avail.

:)

PapaUchapa, Jan 21, 2021

2. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Davy Mac Win User
    The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

After upgrading from Windows 7 I get the above message when trying to connect to the internet. If I restart desktop I then can connect to the internet as normal. Any solution to connect as normal without the reboot.

I have installed the Intel Driver Update Utility, it says all is normal.

Davy Mac, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Code 31 and network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware problems

Wi-fi 6 AX201 adapted is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Code:
    I recently got my laptop Accer swift 5 and today the wifi wasn't working. No networks were showing up so i ran the troubleshooter for the internet connection. This message showed up and i don't know how to fix it. "The Intel(R)
     Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver - or hardware- related problems. Not fixed"
    Please help me solve this problem because I need to use my laptop for office

VenuNandamuri, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Code 31 and network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware problems

1. Code 31 and network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware problems - Similar Threads - Code network connection

2. Intel 82578dc gigabit network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 82578dc gigabit network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...: Have checked device manager for updates and "best driver already installed ". The adapter listed under device manager settings, network adapters "cannot start. Code 10 operation failed." Problem started after PC was in sleep mode for 2 hours. No problems beforehand. Please...
  3. Intel 82578dc gigabit network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel 82578dc gigabit network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...: Have checked device manager for updates and "best driver already installed ". The adapter listed under device manager settings, network adapters "cannot start. Code 10 operation failed." Problem started after PC was in sleep mode for 2 hours. No problems beforehand. Please...
  4. Intel 82578dc gigabit network connection adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I was using my computer this afternoon when suddenly it interrupted what I was doing by shutting down and restarting out of nowhere. When I logged back into windows, I could no longer connect to WiFi, and when I tried to troubleshoot the problem, it told me my Qualcomm...
  6. Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I was using my computer this afternoon when suddenly it interrupted what I was doing by shutting down and restarting out of nowhere. When I logged back into windows, I could no longer connect to WiFi, and when I tried to troubleshoot the problem, it told me my Qualcomm...
  7. Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

8. Wireless Network Adapter experiencing problems

Wireless Network Adapter experiencing problems: Hi, my first question! So my battery storage capacity was very low so I tried a diagnostic startup from System Configuration. This essentially 'broke' my computer. I fixed everything except for the Wi-Fi. I troubleshooted and the wireless network adapter works, but it's...
  9. wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I have an msi gs75 and i cant connect to the internet, i have tried to reset my network however that isn’t working. i have windows 10 and up until now there hasn’t been a problem with laptop. Any suggestions?...
  10. Network adapters returning code 31 or 56

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapters returning code 31 or 56: Hi I am trying to install Open-VPN and saw that every single time i try to install Tap-Windows i get an error and if i check windows device manager, I am returned with Code 56. I am also noticing this when I tried to install physical wlan Wi-Fi adapters from Netgear and I got...