Windows 10: Code 31

Discus and support Code 31 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My gpu in device manager has a triangle and it is saying code 31 object name not found. I have tried uninstall and install both device and the newest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ng1234QK, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Ng1234QK Win User

Code 31

My gpu in device manager has a triangle and it is saying code 31 object name not found. I have tried uninstall and install both device and the newest drivers from Nvidia site still can't fix it. ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox /Hardware and network/Other***

:)

Ng1234QK, Sep 28, 2022

2. error code 31

Hi Roderick,

To resolve the error code that you encountered, we recommend that you check this support page article:
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows. Please refer to
    Code 31: "This device is not working properly" section and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 28, 2022
  3. code 31 error

Hi, Walkerhilll

Check these links, It also applies to camera drivers. I hope it helps.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/code-31-in...

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-code-31-err...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

PhillipCaprio, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Code 31

Code 31 error

Code 31 [​IMG]

I keep getting a error code 31 I used to had code 10 error and now it is code 31 error does anyone know how to fix it?

CylindricAnt606, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Code 31

1. Code 31 - Similar Threads - Code

2. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  3. What to do when you haven't received verification code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when you haven't received verification code?: When I login to my account I have to verify by a code they send to my phone number but I don't receive the code I have tried multiple times it has been hours and it seems to be the only way to access my account. The customer service is so bad I can't access anything and...
  4. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  5. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  6. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  7. Remove every bit of code of One Drive !

Remove every bit of code of One Drive !: As many have posted: REMOVE ALL ASPECTS OF ONE DRIVE! Clearly MS is part of the data mining entities. I personally loathe One Drive. It's defaulted for a reason to go to the cloud. The multiple requesters that have posted in this forum want it removed in it's entirety, NOT...
  8. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  9. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  10. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...