Windows 10: Code 39 Corrupted Driver Problem. Tried Everything.

Discus and support Code 39 Corrupted Driver Problem. Tried Everything. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse recently stopped working and giving me a code 39 error. I tried uninstalling and updating drivers and many other potential solutions. I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colby247, Jun 5, 2017.

1. colby247 Win User

Code 39 Corrupted Driver Problem. Tried Everything.

My mouse recently stopped working and giving me a code 39 error. I tried uninstalling and updating drivers and many other potential solutions. I even went so far as to just reinstall Windows and basically factory reset my computer after hours of trying to solve this issue. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to solve this?

I also deleted lowerfilter and upper filter values. Nothing I can find online is working. Any Advice?

:)

colby247, Jun 5, 2017

2. Bluetooth

Hello,

Code 39 means that Windows cannot load the device driver for your hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. To resolve this problem, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    . Kindly look under the Error codes in Device Manager section, and then look for
    Code 39 “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware... (Code 39).”

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Jun 5, 2017
  3. Trouble with driver for my mass storage devicein windows 10

Hi. It says " Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39).

Stewart UJ, Jun 5, 2017
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Obviously: Test this mouse on another PC. Make sure it's not the mouse.

Step 1: check to see if Upperfilters is still gone

Step 2: Go to Device Manager and Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers
    Then go through and Uninstall ALL entries
    Restart the PC, Windows will reinstall all devices and drivers
    Test

You could leave any USB3.0 devices alone if you don't want to reinstall that driver manually afterward. But in some cases you need to uninstall those too to completely rebuild the USB stack.

5. colby247 Win User
    Hey thanks for the reply. I'll try it and let you know. If this doesn't work what's your opinion?

colby247, Jun 5, 2017
  6. colby247 Win User
    Hey thanks for the reply. I'll try it and let you know. If this doesn't work what's your opinion?
    Multi-Quote This Message

colby247, Jun 5, 2017
  7. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    I think that the USB drivers get corrupted from time to time, depending on the user and what they are doing with their system. It's pretty common actually.
    So when you "reset the USB stack" you basically force Windows to reinstall everything fresh. That should cancel out any corruption.

If it doesn't work then you may be looking at a hardware failure (that's why you test the mouse), or perhaps a bigger global problem with Windows.

But, one step at a time.

Thema:

1. Code 39 Corrupted Driver Problem. Tried Everything. - Similar Threads - Code Corrupted Driver

2. Keyboard drivers suddenly corrupted with code 39?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard drivers suddenly corrupted with code 39?: Hello; I've been recently experiencing an issue today in which after accidentally hibernating my computer, the keyboard drives seem to have become abruptly corrupted or deleted with an "Object Name not found" error. I've seen a similar discussion for this but that was for...
  3. Code 39 fix for Windows

Code 39 fix for Windows: Hello, I have been struggling with this issue for weeks now. The USB ports of my laptop, Windows 10 Home x64 version 1909 , suddenly decided that they would not recognize any device. They still charge. When I open the device manager, the only thing I see under "Universal...
  4. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  5. Device driver code 39 on 2 computers

Device driver code 39 on 2 computers: Hello, Please help me, I'm loosing my mind here trying to get this device working again! It Worked well with no problems for years, worked well also after replacing my whole PC 7 months ago. Its a sound interface device and a week ago it just stopped working. Device...
  6. orrpcorrupt driver----code 39

orrpcorrupt driver----code 39: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orrpcorrupt-driver-code-39/7b4296ee-302f-49bb-bd98-7618c2c48261
  7. The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39)

The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39): USB port not working after Windows download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-may-be-corrupt-or-missing-code-39/6ac9e8cc-cdc3-46e3-b99b-c7247c09dc29
  8. Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39): My USB is not working when I connected from Port USB and it is not detected for Window. Got error: "Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)" Thanks for helping me....
  9. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
  10. ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39

ASUS DRW-24D3ST Driver Error Code 39: Hello To The Microsoft community, I have seen its solution in many pages but what I adopted few minutes ago today really saved my neck otherwise I would have gone for replacing dvd drive. Processes I did(after failing all the general solutions)- took a full backup of...
Tags: