Windows 10: Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers.

Discus and support Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, all working fine then one day my audio goes. I have tried, uninstalling, reinstalling drivers but that does not work. Same error on all shown in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoryMM, Feb 5, 2019.

1. RoryMM Win User

Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers.

Hi, all working fine then one day my audio goes. I have tried, uninstalling, reinstalling drivers but that does not work. Same error on all shown in photo. I use Bose for my audio. Any help greatly appreciated. Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers. 327627f9-2a21-4e8f-9ae5-21f13d43f3e5?upload=true.jpg

:)

RoryMM, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

All USB storage devices have code 39 error

Hi Ilya,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get same error codes in the Device manager too?
    • Does this issue occurs in other hardware components like keyboard and mouse?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get same error when you connect your extenal hard drive to a different computer running Windows 10?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to check in Device Manager and check if you get the same error code. If yes follow link and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested under
    Code 39

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-39

Do let us know if the same code 39 shows under all USB storage devices. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 5, 2019
  3. windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware code 39 audio

Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers. [​IMG]

The mainboard is a MSI 760FMA-934 (FX). I have downloaded the REALTEK drivers but can't install because I do not have the Sound, Video and Game Controller heading in the Device Manager.

I can't get the Windows system drivers to work on the System Devices
    heading. Once i get that, it should pop up the Sound, Video and Game Controller heading and then I can install the Realtek audio HD sound driver.

I can't figure out how to get the system drivers to work. Every other computer i have, had the Sound, Video and Game Controller heading in Device Manager.

Thanks

bucrodgers, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers.

windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware code 39 audio

I deleted the version I had downloaded earlier today (it was the same).

Downloaded the one from the link in your response and followed directions and then it asked me to reboot, so I did. Then nothing happened.

My problem is that Windows does not recognize that I have an onboard sound controller,

Right under Software Devices, there should be a heading of Sound, Video and Game Controllers, that is where the Realtek driver would install. Until I can get that heading to come up, Realtek will not install.

The problem is with Windows 10, I don't know how to get it to recognize the onboard sound with the *.sys files. It keeps telling me they are "BaD File".

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39){Bad File}The attributes of the specified mapping file for a section of memory cannot be read.

If you look at yours, you should have those same 3 *.sys files listed under the High Definition Audio Controller.

But you should have a heading between Software devices and Storage Controllers that is SOUND, Video and GAme controller and that is where your onboard or sound card driver goes. I can't get that heading to show up.

I guess it's just a bug inside Windows 10.

Thanks

bucrodgers, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers.

1. Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers. - Similar Threads - Code Sound Video

2. Error code 39

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 39: My computer lost sound when the driver updated.I tried reinstalling and and other solutions I found on youtube.please help me. my current situation is given below [ATTACH]...
  3. Code 39 fix for Windows

Code 39 fix for Windows: Hello, I have been struggling with this issue for weeks now. The USB ports of my laptop, Windows 10 Home x64 version 1909 , suddenly decided that they would not recognize any device. They still charge. When I open the device manager, the only thing I see under "Universal...
  4. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6
  5. Device driver code 39 on 2 computers

Device driver code 39 on 2 computers: Hello, Please help me, I'm loosing my mind here trying to get this device working again! It Worked well with no problems for years, worked well also after replacing my whole PC 7 months ago. Its a sound interface device and a week ago it just stopped working. Device...
  6. lecteur cd code 39

lecteur cd code 39: bonjour j'ai un lecteur dvd qui a marché très bien jusqu'à présent et aujourd'hui je n'ai plus de lecteur cd (alimentation est bonne lecteur sata) sur le gestionnaire de périphérique le lecteur est présent il y a un triangle problème quand je clique sur le lecteur il...
  7. Error code 39 for USB 2860 device

Error code 39 for USB 2860 device: I am running with Windows 10 Pro and have used this device on this machine and it has worked perfectly. When I reconnected two days ago I keep receiving the error code 39. How can I resolve this issue? I have tried searching for driver updates but am told this is the best...
  8. orrpcorrupt driver----code 39

orrpcorrupt driver----code 39: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orrpcorrupt-driver-code-39/7b4296ee-302f-49bb-bd98-7618c2c48261
  9. Error code 39

Error code 39: Hello, so recently i was deleting some bad registry entries and folder from suspicious stuff which helped my pc greatly,but as i restarted the system and loged in i saw an error with my cpu (drivers). As i run numerous times the microsoft troubleshooters i saw that the error...
  10. Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.

Speakers can't be detected. Error code 39.: Good day! Windows 10, x64 Error Code 39: https://i.imgur.com/65ZYEPF.png What I did to resolve the issue: - Different drivers installation - Windows updates - sfc /scannow (Successfully passed) - chkdsk /f The last tool "chkdsk /f" helped me, the drivers loaded, speakers...
Tags: