Windows 10: Code 43 after latest Windows update

Discus and support Code 43 after latest Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, After the latest Windows 10 update, I noticed I was having issues. My display adapter, Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 was now giving the common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Copp, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Code 43 after latest Windows update

Hello,

After the latest Windows 10 update, I noticed I was having issues. My display adapter, Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 was now giving the common error code 43. I tried everything I could find on the internet, uninstalled updates, system restore, etc... Nothing worked. The next morning I had the blue screen and "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED", and I had to reformat the computer. To my surprise, I still had the code 43 error and I tried again what the internet had to offer, the problem persisted. There was even another update which did not fix this. I was wondering if anyone could assist me, my computer is less than a year old and I doubt it is a hardware issue. I do not see in forums people having this problem recently.

I have an Acer Swift SF314-52 Intel Core i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 cores, 8 Logical processors. My BIOS mode is UEFI.

Thanks a lot, I have spent a long time trying to fix this but nothing works.

William

:)

William Copp, Sep 3, 2019
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 3, 2019
  3. lionwing Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Code 43 after latest Windows update [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Code 43 after latest Windows update [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, Sep 3, 2019
  4. nxlongth Win User

Code 43 after latest Windows update

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Code 43 after latest Windows update

1. Code 43 after latest Windows update - Similar Threads - Code latest update

2. Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 43: I am getting code 43 everytime I try to plug my iphone into my computer to download pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43/9f861d04-0b86-4f4f-8e50-4957b7a64f71
  3. Code 43

Code 43: Hi, For a long time now the in built bluetooth in my ASUS N53SV laptop has not worked due to the error Code 43. I have tried a few times now to fix it with all sorts of methods but with out success. But I need to get it working now, so what must I do to fix it? Drivers are...
  4. code 43

code 43: hallöle miteinander, habe eine zotac zbox en1060k (weiß nicht, ob die als pc oder laptop gilt) mit einer geforce 1060, i5 7500t und win 10 pro.. falls weitere infos beöntigt werden, bitte einfach sagen.. das prob ist folgendes: ich hab als treiber für die grakarte 37633...
  5. Code 43

Code 43: I can't connect my usb device. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43/c4a74d53-defc-4e9b-8a09-be030c676fe0
  6. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269
  7. code 43

code 43: Hi How i can solve this problem code 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43/e847321e-45ed-42a5-aa35-704605be8889
  8. After updating windows gtx 960m is getting code 43

After updating windows gtx 960m is getting code 43: I have ASUS GL552VW Laptop with gtx 960m. After i update Windows 1809 my gpu stopped working and i started to get code 43. I tried a lot of drivers that i installed before but none of them is worked right, i updated my bios and clean installed Windows again and nothing...
  9. Code 43

Code 43: I have tried updating Mobility radeon dv6 MD5000 series, system indicates original is already installed indicates error 43. there does not appear to be any other driver available ***Modified from HP pavilion dv6 - Radeon 5000 series indicate error 43***...
  10. Code 43

Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).Im getting this message when i turn in my new usb mouse.Mouse was working for few hours, 1st time i turn in, after that im getting this message.Tried to disable/enable, updating driver, restarting pc,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)