Windows 10: Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager

Discus and support Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI recently purchased the TP-Link Archer TXE75E, which I installed in the PC and the proceeded to download the drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FoolzRailer, May 28, 2022.

1. Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager

HelloI recently purchased the TP-Link Archer TXE75E, which I installed in the PC and the proceeded to download the drivers from here:https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-txe75e/ However the Wi-Fi adapter keeps giving me the Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43 error. When I remove the driver and then reinstall it, it looks like it's working for a couple of seconds in the device manager before the exclamation point shows up. I've reinstalled and rebooted the pc several times. The Bluetooth part of the device looks to be working just fine. Any

:)

FoolzRailer, May 28, 2022
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, May 28, 2022
  3. Wi-Fi virtual adapter

I am unable to create a wi-fi hotspot on my laptop (HP pavillion ab-032tx model) after upgrading to windows 10. I cannot find Microsoft WI-Fi direct Virtual adapter in the listed adapters (control pannel->network sharing center) . However Microsoft Wi-Fi
    direct Virtual adapter and Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter #2 are listed in hidden drivers (device manager-> view tab, faded icons). Upon checking for hardware changes, there are no unkown devices being shown. Microsoft Wi-Fi direct Virtual adapter
    #3 is also found in the view tab , but its icon is not faded. All my drivers are updated. Still i am unable to create a hotspot. Pl help me with the same.

Revati Joshi, May 28, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager

Wi-fi adapter doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?

• Have you updated all the Wi-Fi drivers?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the
    issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”

• On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it

• Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’

• Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager

1. Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager - Similar Threads - Code adapter Works

2. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module: Hi,My laptop has Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it gets an error named code 43.I've already updated the driver and it didn't work. I ve tried to installing a clean windows, but it didn't go well.I still have still same error. Before installing clean windows, I ve tried many things...
  3. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module: Hi,My laptop has Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it gets an error named code 43.I've already updated the driver and it didn't work. I ve tried to installing a clean windows, but it didn't go well.I still have still same error. Before installing clean windows, I ve tried many things...
  4. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Code 43 Wi-Fi Adapter Issue: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Code 43 Wi-Fi Adapter Issue: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160 MHz: Hi, I have consistently been having issues with my wifi network adapter. The wifi sporadically stops working and my computer is unable to detect wireless networks. The wired internet connection works fine. The error in the device manager is a code 43 screenshot below. This...
  6. Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager: HelloI recently purchased the TP-Link Archer TXE75E, which I installed in the PC and the proceeded to download the drivers from here:https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-txe75e/ However the Wi-Fi adapter keeps giving me the Windows has stopped this device...
  7. Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Code 43 and Wi-Fi adapter. Works for a few seconds in device manager: HelloI recently purchased the TP-Link Archer TXE75E, which I installed in the PC and the proceeded to download the drivers from here:https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-txe75e/ However the Wi-Fi adapter keeps giving me the Windows has stopped this device...
  8. Wi-Fi adapter giving me code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi adapter giving me code 43: My computer is not able to connect to wifi, and I've tried various fixes.Device manager gives me a code 43 error for my Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX201160 MHz, as well as an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I've restarted, uninstalled drivers and scanned PC for...
  9. Wi-Fi adapter giving me code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi adapter giving me code 43: My computer is not able to connect to wifi, and I've tried various fixes.Device manager gives me a code 43 error for my Intel R Wi-Fi 6 AX201160 MHz, as well as an Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed. I've restarted, uninstalled drivers and scanned PC for...
  10. Wi-fi Adapter not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi Adapter not working: When I log into my computer in the task bar there is a red circle with a white x next to the wi-fi icon. When I click on Network and Internet settings under status it says not connected. To the left I can click on wi-fi and then press the switch to turn the wi-fi back on,...