Windows 10: Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup

Discus and support Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don’t know what causes it but if I turn on my pc and back on I get this error with he Bluetooth it’s annoying because the Bluetooth works fine I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AcanthisittaUnique29, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup

I don’t know what causes it but if I turn on my pc and back on I get this error with he Bluetooth it’s annoying because the Bluetooth works fine I just have to trouble shoot and repair every time I turn the PC on. Not sure what’s going on but it’s annoying

submitted by /u/AcanthisittaUnique29
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AcanthisittaUnique29, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Double Win User
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (https://i.imgur.com/KXqxRerl.jpg), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup [​IMG]

Device Manager...

right click, Properties...

Driver tab...

clicked Update driver...

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Mar 3, 2021
  4. davidhk Win User

Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

If there is a return policy that goes with the purchase, return it for refund.
    Trust the review a bit more.

davidhk, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup

1. Code 43 on intel Bluetooth built into MSI MEG ACE on each startup - Similar Threads - Code intel Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  3. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  4. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth code 43

Bluetooth code 43: I booted up my computer one day only to see that the Bluetooth button was missing. I opened device manager then clicked on the driver icon and then opened properties and then this popped up .I am using a Hewlet Packard ProBook 4535s. How can I fix it [ATTACH]...
  6. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  7. Msi nvidia gtx 1060 6 gb - code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Msi nvidia gtx 1060 6 gb - code 43: Recently my computer started behaving strangely. First it started after upgrading to 1909 version...video playback became glitchy, and I came to conclusion that I need to turn off hardware acceleration, which i never had to do up until that point, in order to play them...
  8. MSI MEG Z390 ACE (MS-7B12) - Very low if any sound in MIC - Realtek

MSI MEG Z390 ACE (MS-7B12) - Very low if any sound in MIC - Realtek: Hello all, Long time lurker first time poster. I'll get to the point. I built a new gaming PC from the ground up. After completing the build and installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 and all the latest drivers for my board from MSI, the first thing I realized is the MIC does...
  9. Bluetooth got error code 43

Bluetooth got error code 43: Hi guys. My laptop Bluetooth got error code 43.The driver is up to date.All services are on.I disabled and then enabled.I uninstalled the driver and installed it again.but still doesn't work. What do I do? 142765
  10. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269