Windows 10: Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 is showing "code 43" error after the Windows 10 20H2 update, which I was forced to install after rejecting it several times. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pesebrero, May 7, 2021.

1. Pesebrero Win User

Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update

My GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 is showing "code 43" error after the Windows 10 20H2 update, which I was forced to install after rejecting it several times. I tried updating the drivers, with a "clean installation" selected, to no avail. Disabling and enabling the GPU on device manager also didn't work, same with the solution proposed here.

:)

Pesebrero, May 7, 2021
  2. lionwing Win User

Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

After a Windows (Win 10 Home) update yesterday afternoon my son's PC reported the problem shown in the image below.

Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update [​IMG]

The result of this means he cannot play the very popular "Fortnite" game which reports this error.

Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update [​IMG]

Assuming the problem is caused by either the Windows Update or a driver update have done the following;

• Re-installed the latest Nvidia Driver. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Installed the previous set of Nvida Drivers. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I disabled and enabled the device. This didn't fix the problem.
    • Via the Control Panel / Device Manager I used the "update driver" feature. This didn't fix the problem.
    • I did a system restore to the day before. This did not complete with Windows reporting the Anti Virus software may have prevented the process. Default Windows Defender is the AV.
    • I disabled the AV and tried system restore again. This didn't fix the problem.

In all other areas the system is functioning fine although my son said he had low FPS on Rainbow Six Siege which he tried to play when Fortnite wouldn't launch.

The PC is just over a week old so I am doubtful of any hardware issues with no other symptoms or errors showing.

So...any ideas or suggestions for next steps please?

lionwing, May 7, 2021
  3. nxlongth Win User
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

--> Try to System Restore, hope it help.

nxlongth, May 7, 2021
  4. raya2 Win User

nVidia GPU Can't get started after Windows 10 (1607) Update (Code 43)

Hi

Before the Windows 10 Update (1607)[Anniversary Update], My GPU (nvidia 950) worked without problem But after that, A yellow triangle appears beside 950 gpu at device manager & the display resolution can be selected only at 1024x768 and it shows the following error:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I did the following solutions but none of them helped:
    ------------
    - uninstalling & reinstalling nvidia graphic driver. (using diplay driver uninstaller in safe mode)
    - roling back driver (It goes back to microsoft default driver but can't detect 950 gpu)
    - update driver software at device manager
    - removing gpu and replacing it after some minutes
    - removing motherboard battery and replacing it after some minutes
    - removing all rams and replacing them after some minutes

gpu: nvidia 950
    nvidia driver: 376.33
    mobo bios: latest version

please suggest any solution!

raya2, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Code 43 on Nvidia GPU after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Code Nvidia GPU

2. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  3. Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent NVIDIA GPU Issue with Code 43 on Windows 11: Despite the GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q Design being recognized in the BIOS and listed in Device Manager, it does not appear in Task Manager. As a result, my system defaults to using the integrated IntelR UHD Graphics.In Device Manager, next to the driver, a Code 43...
  4. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  5. Nvidia Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Error Code 43: My laptop is HP Pavilion Gaming 15 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 TI. Nvidia driver was error with code 43 and causes BSOD. I think I was do everything :1. Reinstall driver2. Update driver3. Downgrade driver4. Update windows5. Roll back windows from 11 to 106. Update BIOS7....
  6. NVidia GPU Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVidia GPU Error Code 43: So I went to device manager and Code 43 error shown. When I hit 'view all events' the first event was an error described as bellow:"Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time stamp: 0x6090ce05Faulting module name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time...
  7. GPU Code 43

GPU Code 43: Hi, After a Drive update ran automatically, Windows has stopped my device [IntelR HD Graphics 630 because it has reported problems Code 43 - Problem Code 0000002B. After this, everything is super slow principally the initialization and I can't use properly my dedicated...
  8. Error code 43 when updating gpu driver

Error code 43 when updating gpu driver: Hello, Two days ago I have received my new pc, which came with Radeon RX 570 graphics card. When I checked the drivers if they needed an update, the display adapter came up with a yellow triangle and when I clicked on it, Windows showed an error message stating “Windows has...
  9. nVidia GPU Can't get started after Windows 10 (1607) Update (Code 43)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia GPU Can't get started after Windows 10 (1607) Update (Code 43): Hi Before the Windows 10 Update (1607)[Anniversary Update], My GPU (nvidia 950) worked without problem But after that, A yellow triangle appears beside 950 gpu at device manager & the display resolution can be selected only at 1024x768 and it shows the following error:...
  10. Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 / Nvidia 1030 - Code 43: I am running an eGPU enclosure, and I've been trying to get it to run for hours. Your comment made me check the PCI-E cable on a whim, and it was completely out out of the socket. ShowBox VidMate Mobdro Sure enough, the instant I plugged it in and powered up it worked....