Windows 10: CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

Discus and support CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop has Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it gets an error named code 43.I've already updated the driver and it didn't work. I ve tried to installing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AYBERK TOPBAG, Jun 7, 2023.

1. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

Hi,My laptop has Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it gets an error named code 43.I've already updated the driver and it didn't work. I ve tried to installing a clean windows, but it didn't go well.I still have still same error. Before installing clean windows, I ve tried many things find on the internet and restarted to my laptop it started to work. But I wanted to clean my windows so after the installation clean windows, the error is appeared again.Please help.

:)

AYBERK TOPBAG, Jun 7, 2023

2. Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Andre_033 Win User

CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

Wi-Fi disappearing at random times.

Hello. So I did the steps. And 2 minutes after doing the steps my Wi-Fi disappeared again. The thing is my home Wi-Fi only disappears from the list but other Wi-Fi network's don't.

Andre_033, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

1. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module - Similar Threads - CODE module

2. exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll: can anyone help with exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit tried clean reinstall app did not resolve. Tried to copy paste ntdll.dll from similar system but does not allow paste...
  3. exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll: can anyone help with exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit tried clean reinstall app did not resolve. Tried to copy paste ntdll.dll from similar system but does not allow paste...
  4. exception code 0xc0000374 faulting module ntdll.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module: Hi,My laptop has Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it gets an error named code 43.I've already updated the driver and it didn't work. I ve tried to installing a clean windows, but it didn't go well.I still have still same error. Before installing clean windows, I ve tried many things...
  6. CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module

CODE 43 on Wi-Fi module: Hi,My laptop has Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it gets an error named code 43.I've already updated the driver and it didn't work. I ve tried to installing a clean windows, but it didn't go well.I still have still same error. Before installing clean windows, I ve tried many things...
  7. How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10: im on Windows 10 on a samsung laptop and im getting error code 0x80070002 every time i boot up my laptop and the message with it says failed to import modules...
  8. How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10

How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10: im on Windows 10 on a samsung laptop and im getting error code 0x80070002 every time i boot up my laptop and the message with it says failed to import modules...
  9. How do i fix error code 0x80070002 failed to import modules windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Trusted platform module malfunctioned. Error code 80090016

Trusted platform module malfunctioned. Error code 80090016: HiMy work laptop had a problem with the keypad and our ICT staff then replaced the laptop with another, installing only my hard drive into the replacement laptop. Since, when trying to use Windows 10 Mail, I get the following error:"Your computer's trusted platform module has...