Windows 10: Code 43 problem with usb mouse

Discus and support Code 43 problem with usb mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DmytroRodin, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot, renew all drivers to usb modul. Try another mous - OK. Nothing helptjust looks like my laptop stoped recognized this mouse.laptop - lenovo gelion 5, mouse logitech g102

:)

DmytroRodin, Mar 17, 2022

2. Code 43 My Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver
    cache needs to be flushed.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

I suggest you to manually update the Mouse driver from the Device Manager.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for Mice and other pointing devices from the list of devices.

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Uninstall the mouse driver and reinstall the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Mouse and Keyboard Center download

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 17, 2022
  3. USB SuperSpeed error code 43

Win 10 ver 1709.

Device Manager always reports the SuperSpeed has a problem.

I have tried uninstalling, updating drivers and a Win 10 online reinstall (repair upgrade?). No change. I installed Win 7 to a spare drive and it finds no USB problems. Also, in Dev Mgr, Win 7 does list a SuperSpeed.

I attached snips of USB Tree and Dev Mgr under Win 10 & Win 7.

I want to make the SuperSpeed error go away.

Thanks, everyone,
    Terry
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse [​IMG]

TGeorge111, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

(Code 43) mouse is not getting recognized

Hi,

Code 43 may be received when a driver is malfunctioning. As a result of it, your mouse will not be recognized by your laptop. To resolve this issue, kindly follow the steps provided under the
    Code 43 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" section in this

article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

Code 43 problem with usb mouse

1. Code 43 problem with usb mouse - Similar Threads - Code problem usb

2. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  3. Code 43 problem with usb mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 problem with usb mouse: One day my mouse just stoped works.It works with two another laptops.Weindows was re installed.Still this problem:Windows stopped this device because it reported problems. Code 43 USB port reset request failed.p.s.Been tried with drivers, turn off a power control, reboot,...
  4. USB code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB code 43: I have a usb blue yeti. I have been using it for the last 2 months everything has been find and now its not working as I have a USB code 43. I want to know how to fix it I have tried lots of things and nothing is working....
  5. Unknown USB Device Code 43 on USB Mouse

Unknown USB Device Code 43 on USB Mouse: Hi I have been going round and round in circles trying to fix a problem with USB mice. Here's the problem: I have two Windows 10 laptops Windows 10 is up to date on both laptops I have two USB Mice Neither of the mice are now recognised by either laptop Both mice work...
  6. USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears

USB mouse not recognised, "Code 43" appears: I've recently acquired a Zelotes T-80 mouse from my brother as he no longer needs it, used it before and really liked it. It worked on his PC on Win10 with no issues, but when I try to use it on my laptop it says "Device Descriptor Request Failed". I have searched online...
  7. USB device not recognised[code 43]

USB device not recognised[code 43]: My laptop is not supporting external mice. On connecting mouse it shows a notification i.e. usb device not recognised I troubleshooted but it does not worked. I also updated usb driver. please help me to solve this problem......
  8. Code 43, unknown USB.

Code 43, unknown USB.: Basically, I tried connecting my mouse, but when I tried it said this device wasn't recognized. I later tried checking my "Device Manager" which was of no help, because I uninstalled that device and re-installed it, and I also tried updating the driver, all these didn't work...
  9. USB Driver error code 43

USB Driver error code 43: Windows 10: Unknown USB device drive error and getting error message as "Device Description Request Failed) Driver Error" "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)". This is on my Dell Studio XPS 435T/9000. I have seen the reply on Aug 10...
  10. (Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10

(Code 43) USB WINDOWS 10: I upgraded my pc to windows a long time a go the issue was after 2 months of the upgrade i decided to connect the usual cables keyboard mouse headset and on port that only works with my external usb 3.0 hdd ... for some reason i cant connect anything beside the hdd ....