Windows 10: Code 43

Discus and support Code 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).Im getting this message when i turn in my new usb mouse.Mouse was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by djukaa, Nov 25, 2015.

1. djukaa Win User

Code 43

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).Im getting this message when i turn in my new usb mouse.Mouse was working for few hours, 1st time i turn in, after that im getting this message.Tried to disable/enable, updating driver, restarting pc, power off my comp and none of solution working.Its a brand new mouse.My old mouse working well, also i used new mouse on comp with windows 7 and its working there,but getting this message on both my windows 10 comps.
    Any idea how to solve this problem?

:)

djukaa, Nov 25, 2015

2. code 43

what is code 43 ,how do i fix it?

Fred AHopkins, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Code 43

Please try these options one by one and check after each option. These options are independent and can be executed in any sequence.

Option 1 - Use the Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Type Troubleshoot in Windows Start Search box > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down & Click Hardware & Devices > Click Run the Troubleshooter & follow on-screen directions > Restart the computer after troubleshooting is completed

Option 2: Update display driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start) > Click Device Manager > Expand Display Adapter > Right click on entry below > Click Update Driver Software > Click Browse my computer for driver software > Click Let my pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
    > Choose the driver > Click Next to update > If this does not work, select Search automatically for the updated driver in place of Browse my computer for driver software > Restart your computer

Option 3: Update driver from manufacturer's website

Go to the website of the display adapter's manufacturer or computer's manufacturer > See if some driver is released for your model and OS > If yes, download that > In previous option, you click Update Driver Software, in place of this, click Uninstall > Install
    the downloaded driver > Restart your computer

OR

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-find-and-downlo... (Thanks to Rob, MVP for the link)

E for Excel, Nov 25, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Code 43

Maybe this is because Windows cannot allocate resources to the mouse. Restart and enter BIOS. See for "Resources are controlled by" or similar entry. Make sure this is auto (operating system allocates resources) and not manual (BIOS allocated resources). Also try a different USB port.

spapakons, Nov 25, 2015
  5. djukaa Win User
    Searched bios and cannot find "Resources are controlled by" or similar entry.It's wierd mouse used to work for like a few hours 1st time i attached him, and after pc hibernate mouse stopped to work and im getthing this error...

djukaa, Nov 25, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Try connecting it to another USB port. Usually front ports cannot provide enough power, try a rear port.

spapakons, Nov 25, 2015
  7. spapakons Win User
    Look carefully all BIOS sections. Make sure there is no manual setting, there are all in auto. It should be one such as "Resources controlled by" or similar. This is usually at the advanced section. Make sure this is ESCD (Auto).

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Code 43

1. Code 43 - Similar Threads - Code

2. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  3. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  4. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  5. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...: I cannot use my Wi-Fi for some reason. I'm getting the following errors in Device Manager with my Wi-Fi adapter: "This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful." and then "Currently, this hardware device is connected to the...
  6. My Wi-Fi driver cannot start with a Code 10 and then a Code 45, and I keep getting a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  8. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  9. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
  10. 0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000e Stop code : REGISTRY ERROR: While using the PC with OS Windows 10 pro, after rebooting the PC, blue screen occurs during boot process, and the PC cannot be booted. - Blue Screen Error Code : 0xc000000e Stop cod : REGISTRY ERROR It happens at several PCs in the my office randomly without any sign.The...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo Miix 630 error Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)