Windows 10: Code 45 Audio Problem

Discus and support Code 45 Audio Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "No audio output devise is installed" Fixed on 7/3/2020 after update was a simple fix and got again after last Windows Update. Realtec Audio High... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PotterKay, Jan 7, 2021.

1. PotterKay Win User

Code 45 Audio Problem

"No audio output devise is installed" Fixed on 7/3/2020 after update was a simple fix and got again after last Windows Update. Realtec Audio High Definition Audio SST came with the Lenovo all in one computer. I have done troubleshoot, uninstall and restart, tried everything I can think of...no sound. period.

:)

PotterKay, Jan 7, 2021
  2. PaulPChou Win User

(code 45) high definition audio devices not found

I have two high definition audio devices in the device manager that states: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. How to fix it? A Microsoft agent
    suggested that I uninstalled it from the device manager, restart it and it should automatically install. Now, it is gone. Can't find it in the device manager. How to get it back?

Here is the link: Windows Insider Program

PaulPChou, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Code 45 Audio Problem

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Code 45 Audio Problem

1. Code 45 Audio Problem - Similar Threads - Code Audio Problem

2. Windows 10 Audio Problem Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Audio Problem Code 45: Hi! So yesterday I reinstalled this pc and since then the sound is not coming at all! It says 'No Audio Output device found/installed'. Someone please send some sort of fix fast!For more details, here's the Windows version:Windows 10 Pro 21H2, Build 19044.1826...
  3. Windows 10 Audio Problem Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Audio Problem Code 45: Hi! So yesterday I reinstalled this pc and since then the sound is not coming at all! It says 'No Audio Output device found/installed'. Someone please send some sort of fix fast!For more details, here's the Windows version:Windows 10 Pro 21H2, Build 19044.1826...
  4. Windows 10 Audio Problem Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Code 45 fix and problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 fix and problem: I kept getting an upgrade notice on my taskbar to upgrade to Windows 11. I was running windows 10 so I thought OK I'll check it out and that's when my troubles started. My laptop is a HP and my printer is a HP. I have had constant problems with my printer since upgrading....
  6. Code 45 fix and problem

Code 45 fix and problem: I kept getting an upgrade notice on my taskbar to upgrade to Windows 11. I was running windows 10 so I thought OK I'll check it out and that's when my troubles started. My laptop is a HP and my printer is a HP. I have had constant problems with my printer since upgrading....
  7. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model: Dell Latitude E7450...
  8. My problem with code 45

My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  9. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  10. Realtek audio drivers code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio drivers code 45: Well I listened to some forums and had uninstalled it without uninstalling the drivers. Now it isnt even showing up under hidden devices. Ive tried a ton of different drivers from realtek and msi themselves, trying to use legacy versions gives me a bsod. My laptop uses...