Windows 10: CODE 45 message on my computer

Discus and support CODE 45 message on my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I see a CODE 45 message on my computer saying my printer is not connected. Yet my printer says that it is connected to my computer. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenFree1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. CODE 45 message on my computer

Hi

I see a CODE 45 message on my computer saying my printer is not connected. Yet my printer says that it is connected to my computer. How do I solve this?

:)

StephenFree1, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 14, 2019
  3. hp printer j4580 error code 45,

Hi idyjohn,

I'd like to ask few questions so I can isolate your concern properly. Kindly answer the following:

• What's the current build of your computer? Press Windows key + R and then type winver.
    • Just to clarify, are you getting the error message "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer... (Code 45)”? If no, please provide the complete error message.
    • Have you tried to install the latest update for the driver?

If you're receiving the error message I've mentioned in my second question, this error occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. To resolve this problem, reconnect this hardware
    device to the computer. This error code is only used to indicate the disconnected status of the device and does not require you to resolve it. The error code resolves automatically when you connect the associated device to the computer.

Thus, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on the Fix
    printer problems in Windows 10
    article to help you resolve your concern.

Raymond Ave, Jan 14, 2019
  4. CODE 45 message on my computer

DVD player not recognized by computer error code 45

Hello Rickuq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Code 45 occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. To resolve this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

This error code is only used to indicate the disconnected status of the device and does not require you to resolve it. The error code resolves automatically when you connect the associated device to the computer.

I would have you download and install the latest version of DVD drivers from the manufacturer website and see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, try the steps from below link and check if it helps:

Error codes in Device Manager.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310123/en-us#45

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

CODE 45 message on my computer

1. CODE 45 message on my computer - Similar Threads - CODE message computer

2. code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 45: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45/80a9d895-7321-4aec-918d-03788befc154
  3. code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    code 45: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45/80a9d895-7321-4aec-918d-03788befc154
  4. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  5. Error Message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: I am getting error code saying that my camera/hardware device is not attached. My Windows 10 is up to date and I have updated drivers. Could the privacy software be blocking the use of my camera? Please advise how I would find out?...
  6. code 45

code 45: As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried everything from Magellan for nothing will help. I need to up date my maps in it. I would hate to think I need a new one already for...
  7. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  8. device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia: currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/3e4e6760-c9af-49e1-9018-c68a96c50c55
  9. error code 45

error code 45: since I upgraded to windows 10, my Bluetooth disappeared, I have tried everything to re-install it, I found error code 45 on there under control panel hidden devices (Bluetooth sort of listed) under unknown. is there a proper fix for this, my Laptop originally came with...
  10. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...