Windows 10: Code 45 network adapter

Discus and support Code 45 network adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PRATEEK SINGH2, May 25, 2023.

1. Code 45 network adapter

Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing it etc. but the only solution that works is taking the battery out and re inserting it. But I can't do this forever. Please help.

:)

PRATEEK SINGH2, May 25, 2023

2. Network Adapter code 45?

I know what Code 45 is. Hardware not connected. The Network Adapter is supposed to be built in, it can become disconnected?

If it is truly disconnected I will have to send it back to Asus under warranty. I can't open the laptop myself and go at it with a soldering gun

JeridElzinga, May 25, 2023
  3. Spotpuff Win User
    Windows 10 Code 45 on Realtek Network Adapter

Upon booting windows 10 I will occasionally get a Code 45 error on my network adapter. Half the time it works, but the other half it does not. Nothing seems to fix this. This is an on-board LAN adapter made by Realtek. It's detected by Windows but sometimes
    gives a Code 45: device is not connected.

This is extremely annoying. Has anyone else had problems with this? Rebooting sometimes fixes this but sometimes it doesn't.

Spotpuff, May 25, 2023
  4. Code 45 network adapter

Network Adapter code 45?

Hey all,

I have an Asus Zenbook UX305 and recently my network adapter has disappeared, leaving me without a way to connect to the internet (this ultrabook does not have an Ethernet port)

Looking at the hidden driver (show hidden devices), it is giving me a code 45 (hardware not connected). Since everything is built in I can't exactly crack it open to take a look. Could the cause be something else?

JeridElzinga, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Code 45 network adapter

1. Code 45 network adapter - Similar Threads - Code network adapter

2. Network adapter keeps cutting outCode 45 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter keeps cutting outCode 45 and Code 10: So I have this problem, where my wifi randomly cuts out. When I check what's happening, I can see that I cannot connect to any networks anymore and that my wifi cardMediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 Wireless Lan Card has one of two error codes: code 45 and code 10. How these two appear...
  3. Network adapter keeps cutting outCode 45 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter keeps cutting outCode 45 and Code 10: So I have this problem, where my wifi randomly cuts out. When I check what's happening, I can see that I cannot connect to any networks anymore and that my wifi cardMediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 Wireless Lan Card has one of two error codes: code 45 and code 10. How these two appear...
  4. Network adapter keeps cutting outCode 45 and Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Code 45 network adapter

Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  6. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  7. Network adapter driver missing. Code 45

Network adapter driver missing. Code 45: My system couldnt detect my network adapter, causing my laptop unable to connect to wifi as well as bluetooth devices, tried restoring laptop to certain restore points, but only temporary fix the problem, the driver is updated to the latest version too. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. WiFi Adapter Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Code 45: [IMG]Out of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this...
  9. Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

Wireless Adapter Error Code 45: Hello There, I was making a dual boot of ubuntu alongside Windows 10, while installing ubuntu I recognizes that I can't connect to my WiFi .. I canceled the installation and went into my Windows 10, I found that the WiFi icon had gone and there is a red cross in place of it...
  10. code 45.HID Touch/buttons.Audio. Adapter

code 45.HID Touch/buttons.Audio. Adapter: So i foolishly didn't do any sort of research or backups or anything. Enter the first update things are GREAT i mean no issues whatsoever a day goes by and i'm like hey i might as well see what the next windows update does. Now see if your a betting man... You'd probably win...