Windows 10: Code 45 wifi

Discus and support Code 45 wifi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Wifi adapter comes up with a code 45 when I try to use it, how to fix please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RhysEdwards3, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Code 45 wifi

Hi, My Wifi adapter comes up with a code 45 when I try to use it, how to fix please?

:)

RhysEdwards3, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Dec 5, 2020
  3. can't connect to printer wirelessly- code 45

Hi Denise,

Error 45 usually occurs if the device that was previously connected to your computer is no longer connected. For us to isolate your concern, please answer the following questions:

• How is your printer connected to your computer (i.e., via Bluetooth, WiFi, router)?
    • Have you tried connecting a different computer to your printer? If not, kindly do so and update us with the result.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for devices and hardware and see if it helps.

If the troubleshooter did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you update the driver of your printer directly from the manufacturer's website. After ensuring that the correct driver is installed, check if the printer is recognized in the Device Manager.

If the issue persists, try reconnecting the hardware device to your computer.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Lizette Ags, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Code 45 wifi

WiFi Adapter Code 45

Code 45 wifi [​IMG]
    Out
    of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

StacyFields, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Code 45 wifi

1. Code 45 wifi - Similar Threads - Code wifi

2. Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10: At start, my wifi is not connecting. Then I check my wifi and the wifi icon is missing. I searched up in Youtube and try every possible ways there is. I found that my IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 were having a trouble called Code 10. I searched up on Youtube again but still didn't...
  3. Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi/Internet Trouble Code 10: At start, my wifi is not connecting. Then I check my wifi and the wifi icon is missing. I searched up in Youtube and try every possible ways there is. I found that my IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 were having a trouble called Code 10. I searched up on Youtube again but still didn't...
  4. Code 43 wifi not showing

Code 43 wifi not showing: Wifi not showing at all as an option. On device adapter I have code 43 with a yellow warning . I have already tried to update , disable and then enable, disable then manually update, uninstall and then reinstall. None of which work. Wifi options don't show at all. Closest I...
  5. Code 43 wifi not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 wifi not showing: Wifi not showing at all as an option. On device adapter I have code 43 with a yellow warning . I have already tried to update , disable and then enable, disable then manually update, uninstall and then reinstall. None of which work. Wifi options don't show at all. Closest I...
  6. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...: Hi everyone, could you please help me with my wifi driver problem?So, my wifi driver is stopped suddenly out of nowhere. It's shows a few code problem everytime I try to solve that with anything that I could find on internet, such as updating the driver to the newest,...
  7. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 on Wifi Driver...: Hi everyone, could you please help me with my wifi driver problem?So, my wifi driver is stopped suddenly out of nowhere. It's shows a few code problem everytime I try to solve that with anything that I could find on internet, such as updating the driver to the newest,...
  8. My computer is showing it’s connected to WiFi but then nothing happens. Code 0x800c0008...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is showing it’s connected to WiFi but then nothing happens. Code 0x800c0008...: 0x800c0008 This code keeps coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-showing-its-connected-to-wifi-but/bef9429e-7050-4820-a681-7b7254c6bc98
  9. My computer is showing it’s connected to WiFi but then nothing happens. Code 0x800c0008...

My computer is showing it’s connected to WiFi but then nothing happens. Code 0x800c0008...: 0x800c0008 This code keeps coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-showing-its-connected-to-wifi-but/bef9429e-7050-4820-a681-7b7254c6bc98
  10. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I have had a problem for several months now where the wifi driver for my Asus gaming laptop will, with no warning, hide itself in the device manager, and stop functioning. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver more times than I can count, completely reset my laptop at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ax201 code 43