Windows 10: code 45

Discus and support code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fiftysevenchevy, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM.

1. code 45

As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried everything from Magellan for nothing will help. I need to up date my maps in it. I would hate to think I need a new one already for it is only 3 years old now. I plug it in so there system will find it then update through the win 10 system. One I got 2 years ago worked fine.

:)

fiftysevenchevy, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

3. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

4. code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Thema:

code 45

1. code 45 - Similar Threads - code

2. I have a Blue screen with Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and no USB reboot device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a Blue screen with Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and no USB reboot device.: How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-with-stop-code-inaccessible/7be505db-85fc-40db-9058-e90384e821c6
  3. Additional Potential Fix for Windows 10 V1903 Update failed with error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Additional Potential Fix for Windows 10 V1903 Update failed with error code 0x80070005: Hi, I've had terrible trouble trying to get both the previous 1809 update, and the current 1903 Update. I finally got the 1903 update installed which finished at midnight last night. I had attempted to install it first via Windows updates, and then with the update...
  4. Redeem Code Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code Not working: I signed into my mojang account because I have java edition and want to download Mincraft Windows 10 so i can play with my friends on other consoles. I get the redeem code and type it in the code space, and it says that I already used the code. I dont have the game still,...
  5. Error code: 0x80070006 - 0x90018 Windows Installation Media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0x80070006 - 0x90018 Windows Installation Media: Hey there, I've recently gotten a virus on my PC. I tried all solutions until I gave up and went to reinstall Windows on there. I got another laptop x64 which is the same, used the Windows Media Creation Tool. When I did everything right to the USB Flash drive part, I get an...
  6. Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java Developers: It’s been almost 3 years since the first Java language server was developed during a hackathon in a small conference room at Microsoft’s Zurich office with people from Red Hat, IBM, Codenvy and Microsoft, which later became one of the most popular extensions for Visual Studio...
  7. error code 10 in audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 10 in audio device: pls help me error code 10 is appear in windows 10 at audio device (realtex high definition device) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-10-in-audio-device/075de980-9c66-4eee-93fc-6a989d194ba5
  8. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
  9. Startup problem of System Licence Violation (error code)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup problem of System Licence Violation (error code): Hi ! Sir I am facing a trouble on my another windows 10 pc that is of Blue Screen Of Death it does not lets my computer to start anyway the error code is '' system licence violation'. I have a number of solutions to fix it such as command prompt,recovery,startup...
  10. Code 39

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code 39: Hi, My Audio is not working, it says code 39 and so far everything I have tried hasn't helped. Thanks for any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-39/d0da6429-b38d-4e86-b51a-30e366d820a6