Windows 10: code 45

Discus and support code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fiftysevenchevy, Jun 13, 2019.

1. code 45

As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried everything from Magellan for nothing will help. I need to up date my maps in it. I would hate to think I need a new one already for it is only 3 years old now. I plug it in so there system will find it then update through the win 10 system. One I got 2 years ago worked fine.

:)

fiftysevenchevy, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jun 13, 2019
  3. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

TerreCiel2, Jun 13, 2019
  4. code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

code 45

1. code 45 - Similar Threads - code

2. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  3. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  4. Stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474
  5. Stop code system thread exception not handled

Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474
  6. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  7. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  8. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. error code 0x80070002 while trying to update

error code 0x80070002 while trying to update: ive had this issues for a few months now and havent been able to update to the newest version of windows for a while. i tried to update to windows 11 to see if that would fix it but got that error code. ive tried manually downloading and installing the update from the...
  10. error code 0x80070002 while trying to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80070002 while trying to update: ive had this issues for a few months now and havent been able to update to the newest version of windows for a while. i tried to update to windows 11 to see if that would fix it but got that error code. ive tried manually downloading and installing the update from the...