Windows 10: code 45

Discus and support code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fiftysevenchevy, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM.

1. code 45

As I try to update my Magellan GPS my win 10 kicks it out and says code45. Why? I am not very computer smart for I am 66 yrs now. I have tried everything from Magellan for nothing will help. I need to up date my maps in it. I would hate to think I need a new one already for it is only 3 years old now. I plug it in so there system will find it then update through the win 10 system. One I got 2 years ago worked fine.

:)

fiftysevenchevy, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:47 AM
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

3. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

4. code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Thema:

code 45

1. code 45 - Similar Threads - code

2. Ms solitaire collection error code 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms solitaire collection error code 121003: Ik krijg een foutcode bij het spelen van Solitaire en van het weinige dat ik heb kunnen vinden heb ik al gedaan. Echter deze fout blijft en ik kan het spel op mijn PC niet meer spelen sinds een paar dagen....
  3. Where is the product code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is the product code?: I followed the links in Windows 10 Home setup to upgrade to Pro. My card was charged $99. I followed a download link and soon my laptop booted with Windows 10 Pro. After, I discovered that my new version was no longer activated. What did I miss? There was no email other...
  4. Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good -thanks...
  5. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required): So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  6. 2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows Update: 2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows and WSUS Applies to: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows 10 version 1607, Windows 10 version 1703, Windows 10 version 1709, Windows 10 version...
  7. Error code 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc0000098: Hi All, I got this error message a couple of days ago and have been unable to get windows 10 running again. Things I've tried: Automatic repair - doesn't work, tells me to choose another option CMD - bootrec /fixmbr - works - bootrec fixboot - access denied...
  8. Windows 10 update June 2019 / Stop Code

Windows 10 update June 2019 / Stop Code: Windows 10 just forced an auto update and all seemed to go well. I have Office 2007 installed on an HP `17" Notebook. Office and Outlook will not load properly and I receive the STOP CODE Blue Screen error. I had no problems prior to the Win 10 upgrade. Need your...
  9. BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can help me out that'd be great! Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 6/18/2019...
  10. USB device not recognised[code 43]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device not recognised[code 43]: My laptop is not supporting external mice. On connecting mouse it shows a notification i.e. usb device not recognised I troubleshooted but it does not worked. I also updated usb driver. please help me to solve this problem......