Windows 10: Code 45

Discus and support Code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech G29 PC steering wheel which was working fine until Windows 10 was updated. No I am being told that I have a code 45 (saying that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by grumpymac_956, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Code 45

I have a Logitech G29 PC steering wheel which was working fine until Windows 10 was updated. No I am being told that I have a code 45 (saying that it is not connected, which it is)

If anyone can tell me how to fix this, it would be good

many thanks

:)

grumpymac_956, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Error codes 43 and 45

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the update. If you've done the steps on the link provided on the previous response, we suggest contacting your device for a hardware diagnostics and have your chipsets updated to help resolve error codes 43 and 45.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Dec 8, 2019
  3. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

TerreCiel2, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Code 45

1. Code 45 - Similar Threads - Code

2. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  3. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code not less or equal - help?: Hi,My laptop is quite regularly restarting itself with a stop code, not less or equal.I've read that I need to update some drivers but no ideas which ones! Any advice much appreciated.Matt...
  4. Stop code not less or equal - help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  6. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  7. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  9. How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code

How can I get a call instead of text for my verification code: Hi after a silly update, I'm no longer able to login into my computer nor my microsoft account because it asks for a verification code. There's no calling the code option and just text. I need to get it called because the phone that is linked to this account is a landline...
  10. Stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474