Windows 10: Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3)

Discus and support Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have been receiving this annoying error readout when trying to use my gaming mouse, a Mad Catz RAT 3, with Windows 10. Windows cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanBorses, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3)

Hello! I have been receiving this annoying error readout when trying to use my gaming mouse, a Mad Catz RAT 3, with Windows 10.

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

This issue began after I download the mouse programming software from the Mad Catz website, since it did not automatically install when I plugged in the mouse. Shortly after booting Cyborg, the mouse went Code 52. However, I've tried multiple times to do a fresh install, deleting all drivers from the website, uninstalling the software and mouse, but the Code 52 still comes up every time.

I've tried all recommended solutions I could find, but none were permanent. Disabling driver signature enforcement worked temporarily, but after a few restarts it went back to its old tricks. It's a huge pain to fetch my BitLocker key and do a special reboot every time, so I really want a permanent solution. Please help, and thanks!

:)

RyanBorses, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ino. Win User

Mad Catz RAT 8 Gaming Mouse

The Mad Catz RAT 8 is the new flagship mouse for Mad Catz's line of ergonomic mice. It offers a lot of customization options to make it a perfect fit for your hand and comes equipped with a best-in-class sensor and well-rounded software suite for a price of $100.

Show full review

3. horik Win User
    Mad Catz RAT 8 Gaming Mouse

I have a RAT 5 from this company, after a few weeks the sensor started failing, so no more Mad Catz stuff for me.

horik, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3)

USB mouse registering as usb input device and mouse wont move

i have tried other usb ports it did require to install a driver when i first plugged the mouse in. The driver was made by the company mad catz and the mouse is rat 1

EthanRawlings, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3)

1. Code 52 for USB Mouse (Mad Catz RAT 3) - Similar Threads - Code USB Mouse

2. Error Code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...
  3. High Definition Audio Device (Code 52)

High Definition Audio Device (Code 52): Hi! I currently can't hear anything and my High Definition Audio Device is showing a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in it. https://gyazo.com/1f3e48cfbcb73842dfb7fb88e74754f0 (I'm on a self-built desktop) Basically the High Defition Audio Driver that I want to...
  4. Pinball Madness 3 2000 Encore software

Pinball Madness 3 2000 Encore software: Can I load Pinball Madness 3 2000 from Encore Software on my windows 10 machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinball-madness-3-2000-encore-software/243bdb26-ccb3-428f-bfc6-b1ae80cfeff3
  5. some usb driver's give the error code 52

some usb driver's give the error code 52: i have tried many thing's but nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-usb-drivers-give-the-error-code-52/6441b375-89e7-4f65-89f9-2856736b70c8
  6. Windows 10: DVD Player Code 52

Windows 10: DVD Player Code 52: I installed Windows 10 recently. Last week. Tonight I tried to use my DVD/CD drive and it does not work. I checked for drivers and all are up to date. The drives were working before. Here is what I am getting in the Device manager: Windows cannot verify the digital signature...
  7. Code 52 as it pertains to DVD drive

Code 52 as it pertains to DVD drive: On July 10 a Windows 10 update was performed which resulted in a Code 52 and the inability for windows to recognize internal and external DVD drives. The issue seems to be a signature requirement for the driver, cdrom.sys. I was having recording issues with the internal...
  8. Needing help with code 52 error for imaging devices

Needing help with code 52 error for imaging devices: Hi friends! I've got the error code 52 in device manager for all 3 imaging devices (an internal and an external web cameras and an HP scanner). I was using Windows 8.1 on my Toshiba Satellite laptop and upgraded to Windows 10 Home edition a few months ago. All the time the...
  9. USB 3 information

USB 3 information: Having just acquired a USB 3 Hub and a couple of devices for my 2-in-1 hybrid PC, I would welcome some information about their operation. If the Hub or device, such as a card reader / writer or DVD burner, is plugged into the PC's native USB sockets will they run at USB 3...
  10. USB 3 Hub

USB 3 Hub: I have a new computer and noticed that when using a powered USB 3 hub connected to the ports on the back my USB drive are not connecting. This happens with my HDD's and my SSD's. If I plug the drives in directly to the ports they work. I can use the ports on the front. Is...