Windows 10: Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software

Discus and support Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I got a problem with my Wi-Fi. I used some uninstaller, and I think it removed some system files. I ran sfc /scannow and some DISM command, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sm555777, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Sm555777 Win User

Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software

Hello. I got a problem with my Wi-Fi. I used some uninstaller, and I think it removed some system files. I ran sfc /scannow and some DISM command, no violations were found. I also didn't create restore point. Any suggestions on solution?

:)

Sm555777, Sep 5, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Lan Party Game Suggestions

Anyone have any good lan party games that are free? There is a lan party coming up and I need some good suggestions.

Fire away!

PVTCaboose1337, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software

Organizing a LAN party...

I would like to get a step-by-step way to build a lan party with my automatic hub. Anyone can point me a linkj with lot of explanations? Like the ip configuration, how its working, what setup i need in each computers etc thx

MohawkAngel, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software

1. Code 56 in Device Manager (Wireless LAN) after using 3d party uninstalling software - Similar Threads - Code Device Manager

2. Code 56 on Every Device After Network Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Code 56 on Every Device After Network Reset: Hello, I recently bought a Panda PAU09 which should be Plug and Play but for reasons that I don't know it did not work so I searched the internet about it. I followed Microsoft's troubleshooting guide for network adapters but they did not work but broke my already working...
  3. Wifi card Code 56 In device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi card Code 56 In device manager: hello, i have a network card and they claim no drivers are needed for windows 10, as others say it works without drivers(PlugnPlay). my problem is that windows detects the card however it doesnt work, it give scode 56 under general of the device in dev manager. It says...
  4. Error code 56 in Device Manager - No work arounds working.. please help!!

Error code 56 in Device Manager - No work arounds working.. please help!!: I bought a new wifi adapter for my desktop yesterday and all I'm getting under Device Manager is the little yellow triangle with the exclamation mark, and Device status of "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56)". I did originally...
  5. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....
  6. device manager uninstall by mistake

device manager uninstall by mistake: I was trying to get x-box one working reading old or misreading a site for help I deleted A network adapter uninstalled same thing I guess Can not get it back up or there's maybe a driver problem. Have internet now with vpn turn it off no internet I know I can probably...
  7. 3d party apps crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3d party apps crash: I need to run 3d party apps like Blender or Sony Vegas 15 on my office desktop on Intel UHD 630 with LG monitor. I had to reinstall Windows 10 and then downloaded and installed these 3d party software. But they started crashing every moment!...
  8. Update Drivers using 3rd party software?

Update Drivers using 3rd party software?: I have just installed Driver Agent Plus and it shows 13 out of date drivers. Should I rely on Windows 10 to update necessary drivers or should I use a 3rd party program? If the latter is Driver Agent Plus a good choice.? My set-up is as I want it and I am a bit concerned new...
  9. LAN driver missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN driver missing from Device Manager: And so I cannot use a LAN connection, I can use wi-fi though. I've tried another LAN cable although I since found there is no LAN driver anyway. Windows 10 Anniversary Build, latest (I think). I can get LAN connection working OK on another laptop from the same router. I...
  10. How to delete driver software after uninstalling device.

How to delete driver software after uninstalling device.: I am trying to remove the drivers from a device that I am uninstalling but the "Delete the driver software for this device" box to check off is missing. When I go to reinstall the device windows automatically reinstalls the old drivers that do not work. Any idea how I can get...