Windows 10: Code already redeemed

Discus and support Code already redeemed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlactrazITA, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Code already redeemed

I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know when (date and hours) it was redeemed so i can get a refund.

:)

AlactrazITA, Aug 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Code already redeemed

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Code already redeemed

1. Code already redeemed - Similar Threads - Code already redeemed

2. code already redeemed message/error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    code already redeemed message/error: I have downloded all discs in my Flight simulator and entered gift card code but it already says redeemed and does show up in my shopping cart but i cant access the game or there werent any on screen instructuctions after it indicated code already redeemed...
  3. code already redeemed message/error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    code already redeemed message/error: I have downloded all discs in my Flight simulator and entered gift card code but it already says redeemed and does show up in my shopping cart but i cant access the game or there werent any on screen instructuctions after it indicated code already redeemed...
  4. Says redeem code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says redeem code already used: I entered the code sent to me for downloading Flight Simulator2020, but the screen says the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-redeem-code-already-used/74017231-a100-4a78-b7c1-ade7aa3c4423
  5. Redeem code already used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code already used: Hi, In 2012 i bought Minecraft Java, on my Mojang account is a Redeem code for free Minecraft Windows 10 I already used it in 2015 on my previous laptop, same microsoft account and now on my new laptop he's gone, and my code is already used so no Minecraft Windows 10 for...
  6. Product Code already been redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  7. Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code already redeemed: I will try to keep it as short as possible. Basically, I have already redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10/Microsoft edition but I do not see it in my Microsoft store library/order history. I bought Minecraft years ago so I can get a code, and I already checked the only...
  8. Game Code Already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Game Code Already Redeemed: Hello. Back in September I purchased a Geforce RTX 2080 TI the EVGA FTW3 Ultra from Amazon.com. It was the most money I had ever spent on a PC component and I was very excited. I was also excited to play the 2 free games that the video card came with. These games were Control...
  9. Help with a code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with a code already redeemed: I have a code for Minecraft for windows 10, and I'm not sure what account it is on. When I tried to redeem to main, it said already redeemed. Please help me with this issue....
  10. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...