Windows 10: Code Claiming Error

Discus and support Code Claiming Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to claim the code I have for Minecraft Windows 10 since I purchased Java before 2018. When I went to claim the code it said it was already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tim2u24, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Tim2u24 Win User

Code Claiming Error

I was trying to claim the code I have for Minecraft Windows 10 since I purchased Java before 2018. When I went to claim the code it said it was already claimed in 2015, I looked to see if it was on my account and it was not, its also not on any accounts that it might have been claimed on. Not sure what to as Mojang hasn’t responded and I haven’t called customer support on Microsoft yet, so I thought id just put this out there in case i get any answers before I call.

:)

Tim2u24, Apr 19, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 19, 2020
  3. bwfc0907 Win User
    Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Did a clean install, but now problem.

Still not activated. Error code changes from Connect to the Internet to activate windows & 0xC004C003.

Microsoft claim known issue but not convinced.

bwfc0907, Apr 19, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Code Claiming Error

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Code Claiming Error

1. Code Claiming Error - Similar Threads - Code Claiming Error

2. Where do you find printer claim code?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where do you find printer claim code?: Where do you find the PRINTER CLAIM NUMBER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-printer-claim-code/5f40a0ab-1d64-47f8-87fe-d461b285e556
  3. Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10: i have buyed the java edition of minecraft but claim the code option is not available[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/claim-the-code-option-not-availabe-for-minecraft/ddf08c61-d373-4c78-a204-6b5c010dd07b
  4. Gift Code Already claimed Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Code Already claimed Error: Hello, Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304. The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no claims made by the recipient till now. In my purchase order as well, the gift code is being shown as claimed. Kindly assist....
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error when trying to claim free code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error when trying to claim free code: I purchased Minecraft in 2013, and when attempting to claim the free code for the Windows 10 Edition, this error message appears: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their...
  6. Was Given a code - Microsoft store says it was already claimed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Was Given a code - Microsoft store says it was already claimed.: 2020/04/13 - 22:36:03 UTC Microsoft store says that "This code was already claimed." The time above was the exact time I tried to claim, and is the time listed as it being claimed. Is there anything I can do?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  8. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me: Does the code immediately attach to the Microsoft account connected to the minecraft account? If not I was wondering if I could get a check on what account redeemed the code because I was going to claim it today. When I tried to claim it, it said that it was already claimed....
  9. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me: Does the code immediately attach to the Microsoft account connected to the minecraft account? If not I was wondering if I could get a check on what account redeemed the code because I was going to claim it today. When I tried to claim it, it said that it was already claimed....
  10. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...