Windows 10: Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

Discus and support Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Java in 2015 with a giftcard and recently found out that I should have a free edition of MC bedrock redeemable. But when I log on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThomasBloxham, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

I purchased Minecraft Java in 2015 with a giftcard and recently found out that I should have a free edition of MC bedrock redeemable. But when I log on to the website, There was no code to be found, all sources and videos show that it should be there, and I have no idea why it isnt.

:)

ThomasBloxham, Aug 11, 2020

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 11, 2020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

1. Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile - Similar Threads - Code free edition

2. Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code: I bought Minecraft Java edition years ago, i later received a code in my mojang account to redeem the minecraft bedrock edition. i redeem that code in my brother´s account by accident, played a while and then i had some issues with my PC and i could not play it again. Now i...
  3. Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover Minecraft Bedrock Edition code: I bought Minecraft Java edition years ago, i later received a code in my mojang account to redeem the minecraft bedrock edition. i redeem that code in my brother´s account by accident, played a while and then i had some issues with my PC and i could not play it again. Now i...
  4. Bedrock Minecraft not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock Minecraft not showing up: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition around eight months ago. I played it for a few months, then stopped playing for a while. Around three months ago I completely reset my PC and after redownloading the Xbox app and going to the Microsoft Store to redownload windows...
  5. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: I have seen a lot of posts about people not being able to find their redemption code and I have not been able to find mine as well. I purchased it in 2016 so I know that should not be a problem. Any help finding where this code would be? [ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code Not Appearing: So I've been trying to Redeem a code for my minecraft bedrock edition for a while now. I recently read that there should be a button on the redeem section on my account to redeem my version of the game but it only let me redeem my java edition game which I already have...
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Code: I bought the game mine craft during a period of time in which bedrock codes were being given free. Now that I want to redeem such code, it appears that they have "run out" Upon looking at some different threads an FAQ's I am to understand that these codes are still given out...
  10. Free Minecraft Bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Minecraft Bedrock: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...