Windows 10: Code has already been redeemed error

Discus and support Code has already been redeemed error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to redeem my free minecraft for windows 10 code, but it doesn't work. For some reason it says it was already redeemed on February 5th. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DNG5, Apr 18, 2020.

1. DNG5 Win User

Code has already been redeemed error

I tried to redeem my free minecraft for windows 10 code, but it doesn't work. For some reason it says it was already redeemed on February 5th. I've tried contacting Microsoft, but they haven't been much help. What else can I do to get this code to work?

:)

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Code has already been redeemed error

Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Code has already been redeemed error

1. Code has already been redeemed error - Similar Threads - Code has already

2. code already redeemed message/error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    code already redeemed message/error: I have downloded all discs in my Flight simulator and entered gift card code but it already says redeemed and does show up in my shopping cart but i cant access the game or there werent any on screen instructuctions after it indicated code already redeemed...
  3. Error message 'this code has already been redeemed'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error message 'this code has already been redeemed': Hello, I just bought a Microsoft office pack and received a code to redeem and download the pack, however I'm receiving the message that this code has already been redeemed, Can you please help me address this issue so I can install the softwares? Many thanks! Emilie...
  4. Product Code already been redeemed

Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  5. Code already redeemed

Code already redeemed: I will try to keep it as short as possible. Basically, I have already redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10/Microsoft edition but I do not see it in my Microsoft store library/order history. I bought Minecraft years ago so I can get a code, and I already checked the only...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 code has already been redeemed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code has already been redeemed.: Hi i had minecraft since 19/4/2014 and didn't know about the free code for Minecraft for windows 10 until a few days ago when my friend was talking about it. My friend told me where i can find the code and when i tried to redeem it said "This code has already been redeemed" i...
  7. minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error: to the people who were eligible for a free copy of minecraft windows 10 because they bought it at a certain time: did anyone also get an error saying that their code for redeeming the free copy had already been used? trust me when i say that it truly hasn't been used. my...
  8. Code already redeemed

Code already redeemed: I recently buyed gears of war 4 from instant gaming, but when i try to redeem it, it says that the code has already been redeemed, i'd like to know when (date and hours) it was redeemed so i can get a refund....
  9. Code Already Redeemed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Already Redeemed?: I have the Java version for Minecraft and I have been trying to download the Windows 10 version since I got a free code for it. I accidentally pressed back when I entered the code and now I can't download it because it says it was already redeemed. I just want to play with my...
  10. Redeem Code has already been used but not by me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem Code has already been used but not by me: So I recently learned that I could get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by claiming my product code on Mojang.com so I logged in and clicked on "Redeem Code" but it said that my code had already been used... a year ago. I've checked all my Microsoft accounts and none of them...