Windows 10: Code Integrity violation in ntkrnlmp? What's actually causing the issue?

Discus and support Code Integrity violation in ntkrnlmp? What's actually causing the issue? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, could some one more knowledgeable than me take a look at the following issue? First off, here's the dump file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keringar, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Keringar Win User

Code Integrity violation in ntkrnlmp? What's actually causing the issue?

Hello, could some one more knowledgeable than me take a look at the following issue?

First off, here's the dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BaVs4EYuxtAzQkcDAIVW_uL2Wi8QjfNR

I enabled Driver Verifier with every option selected except for randomized and systematic low resource simulation, and selected every driver in the system, including both Microsoft and third-party ones. After rebooting, I immediately crashed during the startup process with a code integrity violation in ntkrnlmp.exe, which shouldn't be the real cause. After disabling driver verifier, I ran the following commands in the following order:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Scanhealth && DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.17134.1

Image Version: 10.0.17134.320

[==========================100.0%==========================] No component store corruption detected.
    The operation completed successfully.

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.17134.1

Image Version: 10.0.17134.320

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>SFC /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

I am unsure what further steps I can take, could it be a hardware issue?

:)

Keringar, Oct 5, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

Stop code Liscence Violation

Hi Francisco,

Blue screen errors (stop codes) are caused either by hardware or software failures within the system. Sometimes, these are caused by incompatible drivers within your computer. For us to isolate the issue about receiving a blue screen error saying License
    Violation, kindly respond to the question below:

• When does the blue screen error appear? Is it before signing in to Windows 10? Or, is it when launching an app?
    • What is the exact error code that you receive?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 8, 2018
  3. retr0 Win User
    BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

Hello all, its nice to be back!
    I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I received (thanks!) Since my last post, I have had near to no blue screens but am getting the odd few this past month, and judging by WhoCrashed, the modules which seem to cause it have been the same ever since.
    In summary, here's what has been done:
    I have my doubts on what may have caused the current one and here is what WhoCrashed states:

Code:
    Code:
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C4C0)  Bugcheck code: 0x20001 (0x11, 0x210CC1, 0x1003, 0xFFFFE80000231DF0) Error: HYPERVISOR_ERROR file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: The hypervisor has encountered a fatal error. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

retr0, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Code Integrity violation in ntkrnlmp? What's actually causing the issue? - Similar Threads - Code Integrity violation

2. BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?: Hey,I have got a bsod and a memory dump. Upon analyzing the memory.dmp file with windbg, I see:~~snippet from windbg ~~BUGCHECK_CODE: d1 BUGCHECK_P1: 8 BUGCHECK_P2: 2 BUGCHECK_P3: 0 BUGCHECK_P4: fffff80617aac4e4 FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMP DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1800...
  3. BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD resulting from NETIO driver but whats causing it actually?: Hey,I have got a bsod and a memory dump. Upon analyzing the memory.dmp file with windbg, I see:~~snippet from windbg ~~BUGCHECK_CODE: d1 BUGCHECK_P1: 8 BUGCHECK_P2: 2 BUGCHECK_P3: 0 BUGCHECK_P4: fffff80617aac4e4 FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMP DUMP_FILE_ATTRIBUTES: 0x1800...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  5. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  6. opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation: I was checking integrity of system files on my pc using sigverif , 2 files namely "opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 " failed integrity test.To resolve this , i followed Microsoft Support articleBut when i run sfc on elevated command prompt , i got:sfc /SCANNOWBeginning system scan. This...
  7. opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation

opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation: I was checking integrity of system files on my pc using sigverif , 2 files namely "opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 " failed integrity test.To resolve this , i followed Microsoft Support articleBut when i run sfc on elevated command prompt , i got:sfc /SCANNOWBeginning system scan. This...
  8. Windows integrity violations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows integrity violations: My computer will randomly crash and the stop code will be memory management or attempted write to readonly memory I have run dism and sfc scans or whatever and find corrupted files I still don't know what is wrong though if it's a ram thing or if I just need to replace some...
  9. Integrity Violations of a Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Integrity Violations of a Windows OS: Hey guys, I just wanted to ask something that i cannot find on the internet and i think noone has ever made this question before. Well you see today i run sfc /verifyonly command just because i was curious and i wanted to know that everything is normal with my copy of...
  10. Code Integrity violation in ntkrnlmp? What's actually causing the issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Code Integrity violation in ntkrnlmp? What's actually causing the issue?: Hello, could some one more knowledgeable than me take a look at the following issue? First off, here's the dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BaVs4EYuxtAzQkcDAIVW_uL2Wi8QjfNR I enabled Driver Verifier with every option selected except for randomized and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code integrity module bsod

2. integrity violations windiws

3. windows kernel which CA does code integrity use

4. integrity violation what