Windows 10: code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game

Discus and support code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas Nguyen1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game

First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully, because I saw that game in Apps & Features. When I clicked on button uninstall, it shows me that they can't uninstall it. The code of the error is 0x8000000e. The game's name is Township. Here's the screenshot.

code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game 32eef885-a87e-4388-ac32-975c35873a48?upload=true.png

:)

Thomas Nguyen1, Nov 18, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Nov 18, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 18, 2018
  4. code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game

1. code of the error is 0x8000000e: I can't uninstall a game - Similar Threads - code error 0x8000000e

2. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  3. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: So I tried to open the Epic game launcher but it didn't show up, I thought that I must have uninstalled it or something so I tried to install it again and it says the launcher is running, I open the task manager and it doesn't show up. I try to uninstall it even though it's...
  4. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  6. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall the epic games launcher: This randomly happened to me one day and repair and uninstall wouldn't work so I manually deleted but that didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-uninstall-the-epic-games-launcher/78330808-11ee-4ab0-b336-24b952631ff9
  7. I can't uninstall the epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller

I can't uninstall Visual Studio Code with Revo Uninstaller: Hello! I want to uninstall Visual Studio code but I can't. It says that it didn't find any uninstaller thing or something. I think that this happens because when I installed Visual Studio Code the PC's user folder name was paul_ and I changed it. Can someone help me , please?...
  9. Can't fully uninstall games.

Can't fully uninstall games.: I have 3 or 4 games totaling over 200GB on my SSD that I have uninstalled through the control panel. They no longer show up under the xbox app, no longer under my apps/programs, no longer in the windows store, does not show up while using PowerShell as an administrator but...
  10. I can't uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall a game: First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8000000e error we cant uninstall

2. windows phone error 0x8000000e

3. error code 0x8000000e windows 10

4. error 0x8000000e windows phone,
  5. fejl 0x8000000e,
  6. error 0x8000000e while trying to uninstall an app in w10 mobile,
  7. 0x8000000e windows phone,
  8. i cant uninstall games on start menu