Windows 10: Code on wrong account

Discus and support Code on wrong account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; redeemed microsoft game code to wrong microsoft email on my pc how do i get the game to my administrator account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomT djjddk, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Code on wrong account

redeemed microsoft game code to wrong microsoft email on my pc how do i get the game to my administrator account

:)

TomT djjddk, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Eric F Win User

Code on wrong account

Windows 10 - "Something went wrong" - Windows Store / account problems

Scenario

So recently I was trying to install something from the Windows 10 store. I clicked the Get button and it asks for me to verify my Microsoft account. I entered my email address in and password for the Microsoft account I had made before. It comes back with an error saying "Oops, something went wrong. Service unavailable" (no error code).

Code on wrong account LMIw4.png

Followed by:

Code on wrong account qUqMx.png

When I try again "later" the same thing appears. This has been going on for about a month so definitely something wrong on my end.

I tried to use another email address, creating a new Microsoft account from that and I get this "Something went wrong, please try again later 0x80190005". I tried to look up this error code but there is not much information out there from google.

Problem

The main problem is not being able to log in to the Microsoft Store. When I goto microsoft.com and log in to my account, it lets me log in without any issues.

What I have tried

• I have tried making a new account as stated under my scenario with a different email address. I have tried going to Internet Options > Advanced > turning on SSL3.0, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 as suggested on several sites. SSL2.0 does not appear in my list even though suggested to enable but since not in my list, I can not turn it on of course.
    • I have tried deleting the contents of the two folders:
      C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore and C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download as suggested as well. It deletes the contents of Download no problem but states that the files under the DataStore folder are in use.
    • I have verified that Windows Firewall is indeed turned on.
    • My time and date are accurate (some suggested this as well)
    • My account I am logged in as is Admin, has a PIN and password set up on it (some suggested using a PIN to fix this)

So as you can see, I have tried everything I could find out there and I am still unable to download anything from the Microsoft Store. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Also let me know if you need any other information.

Eric F, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Code on wrong account

1. Code on wrong account - Similar Threads - Code wrong account

2. Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.: Hello,This is my alternate Microsoft account. I cannot access my original Microsoft account because wrong digit verification code, I receive a 6-digit single-use code, but when I type the code, it says "Please enter the 7-digit code. The code only contains numbers". I do not...
  3. Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.: Hello,This is my alternate Microsoft account. I cannot access my original Microsoft account because wrong digit verification code, I receive a 6-digit single-use code, but when I type the code, it says "Please enter the 7-digit code. The code only contains numbers". I do not...
  4. Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. PIn code wrong.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIn code wrong.: Hi, Yesterday, I installed a copy of Win 10 64bit on the computer that will control the CNC machine. In so doing, I entered my e-mail address in correctly when I registered the software. Today, I attempted to log in on that computer. I unfortunately, I lost my pin on that...
  6. Wrong account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong account: I am logged into microsoft with my work account but I keep getting messages that there are account issues I need to fix. When I click on this it asks me to log into my personal account and there is no option to correct this. How do I fix these non-existent issues? This...
  7. Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong: i'm really tired of this **** windows 10 when i tries to login my account it says password is incorrect so i had to change password and they say new password can't be old password lol so i changed my password and tries to login it says password is incorrect...
  8. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  9. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  10. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...