Windows 10: code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

Discus and support code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so long time ago I redeemed my code on Minecraft windows 10 from buying Minecraft in 2017 and I got rid of the computer the code was redeemed on and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnfree817_112, Apr 12, 2020.

1. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

so long time ago I redeemed my code on Minecraft windows 10 from buying Minecraft in 2017 and I got rid of the computer the code was redeemed on and I forgot which email I redeemed the code on. Please help me

:)

Johnfree817_112, Apr 12, 2020

2. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code.

Wizard4Hire1, Apr 12, 2020
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Apr 12, 2020
  4. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it.

ZaimArafath, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account

1. code redeemed on account and I forgot witch account - Similar Threads - code redeemed account

2. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  3. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  4. Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Minecraft download code to wrong account: I bought the java version of Minecraft quite some time ago (2017), and then redeemed the code for the Windows 10 version to a desktop that was logged in to my wife's account. I have a new computer now, and would like to revoke the code from her account to mine so I can use...
  5. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  6. I forgot my already redeemed code

I forgot my already redeemed code: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  7. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  8. I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.

I accidentally redeemed a code on the wrong account.: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  9. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"
  10. I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet

I redeemed a code on an account that I can't remembet: I redeemed a code for a game on a microsoft account a few years ago and i am unsure of what account i redeemed it on. Is there a way to view what account i redeemed the code on...