Windows 10: code redemption

Discus and support code redemption in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bandhikoapir, Mar 10, 2019.

1. code redemption

I decided to finally redeem my windows 10 edition for minecraft. I redeemed the code but the game hasn't downloaded. I can't redeem the code again, it says its already been used but I can't actually use the game

:)

bandhikoapir, Mar 10, 2019

2. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Minecraft redemption code

I never got my redemption code. I followed the steps, I am taken to the redeem a code screen, but I have no code?

amadomartinez1, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Rexisea Win User

code redemption

Minecraft redemption code

Just recently I found out I could get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free (since I already have the PC version), I went on to Mojang, got my code, clicked on [Redeem], took me to Microsoft website, logged in and this message showed up (Shown below). The
    thing is, I did wait, a long time. Reloaded the page, re-done all my steps etc, then I decided to go on to the Windows Store, I found Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, went to buy it, selected the code payment option and pasted my code in (from the Mojang website).
    New message came up in red reading "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card".

My question is, why isn't Microsoft registering the redemption code and how come I can't redeem it over the store even though the code was from the official Mojang website? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-AuthenticationTokenInvalid
    MBjAG+FNZ0qEWReg.3.15.1
    2016/07/12 - 13:33:33 UTC

Rexisea, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

code redemption

1. code redemption - Similar Threads - code redemption

2. Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 fails with error code 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 fails with error code 0x80070003: Windows 10 feature update to version 1903 fails with error code 0x80070003 after numerous attempts. I have followed Microsoft's own guide to fix Windows update problems to no avail (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors). Please help me, I...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  4. Windows Controlled Folder Access crashing with error code 1000

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Controlled Folder Access crashing with error code 1000: I have controlled folder access turned on and whenever i try to click the "Block history" button under the on/of switch it closes the window and gives me this error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Is there any way to make this not happen? i have already added the "SecHealthUI.exe"...
  5. uploading a 13 diget activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    uploading a 13 diget activation code: Good day, how do I up load a 13 digit activation code to my desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-a-13-diget-activation-code/21e6fb6e-af8d-481c-a6f3-447c457a97df"
  6. error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 0xc000000e: So I had the error code 0xc000000e show up and managed to fix it with a recovery disk but sometimes still get the error why could this be and how do I prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000e/ec13cf8f-c4c6-4116-99cc-ba90c970c06a
  7. I cant activate my window 10 i got that error code below

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate my window 10 i got that error code below: I got this Error code: 0x8007007B once I tried to activate window 10 in my pc and I have product key but still it cant activate when I entered them...
  8. no longer can view the VB code.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    no longer can view the VB code.: Windows 10 Excel 2016 no longer can view the Visual Basic code. I cannot get past this screen; when I choose View and then code nothing happens. [img] 136731
  9. Problem With Redemption Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Redemption Code: I redeemed my Minecraft for Windows 10 code on the Microsoft website, and it gave me n Install/Play button. When I click on it, it redirects me to the Microsoft Store, but on the store, it says I still need to buy it. I should get it for free, but I guess the code didn't...
  10. Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincecraft Windows 10 redemption code: This account I am on, this is my girlfriend's account. I purchased Minecraft W10 on my account, then separately on her account. I just installed a new SSD for her 2 days ago and I installed windows 10 all fine and everything. She wants me to install Minecraft. No problem,...