Windows 10: Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

Discus and support Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raraindriyati, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try to repair the system it asks for a recovery key. Then I tried to get the recovery key on my Microsoft account, but when I tried it it didn't fail because the verification code was not accepted.Can anyone help me? thank you before

:)

Raraindriyati, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Microsoft account and phone number linked

Microsoft account password recovery requires two verification codes being sent using two different verification methods. Each Microsoft account has at least two verification methods, the phone number and additional email address which are asked and required when you set up a new Microsoft account with a new hotmail.com or outlook.com email or using a third party email.

When the thief who got your phone tries to recover your password, all your verification methods / security info phone numbers and email addresses will be listed for him to select one. OK, the thief naturally selects your phone number, gets the code sent as a text message, and enters it.

But, clicking Next after entering the code he needs to select another security info contact (phone / email) from the list to receive second verification code.

Password recovery is not possible with just your phone, the system is clever enough to make it impossible by requiring two codes being sent to two different phones and / or emails.

You can add as many phone numbers and email address as you wish as security info contacts at https://account.live.com/proofs/mana...&refp=security. I wholeheartedly recommend that you add at least another security email address; if you only have one phone number and one email added, those which were required when you set up the Microsoft account, and that thief got your phone, the recovery would be as impossible to you as it is to him, you both having access to just one of required two verification methods.

Kari, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Chr_Le Win User
    INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

I switched from windows Phone to Android and am trying to install the Authenticator. Please note that

• this worked no sweat on the windows phone
    • The phone number has NOT changed.
    At a given point, the initiation procedure asks for

• a verification code to be sent to the phone
    • or enter the code from authenticator (fun garanteed when you're trying to install this thing)
    However, the code never arrives to this phone.

And at the "category" section below, this issue doesn't fit anything (there's no "security" item).

I'd appreciate any help, and there's a call number on this that has been closed despite my protest. Can someone get in touch with me ont this, PLEASE!

Chr_Le, Apr 3, 2022
  4. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

comment instaler une application android sur un pc window

wonblegnonkoulade, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

1. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number - Similar Threads - Code Verification Sent

2. Changing phone number for verification codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing phone number for verification codes: I cannot change the phone number on the account because the process goes around in circles and the same for my password. Microsoft needs to address this as soon as possible....
  3. Changing phone number for verification codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing phone number for verification codes: I cannot change the phone number on the account because the process goes around in circles and the same for my password. Microsoft needs to address this as soon as possible....
  4. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number: Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try...
  5. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number: Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try...
  6. Verification code sent to wrong number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification code sent to wrong number: I accidentally added new security code and got to wait for 30 days, I tried to change back my security code but the verification code was sent to my old phone number , and there was no other verification options , please help, I really need to see my recovery key as soon as...
  7. Verification code sent to wrong number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification code sent to wrong number: I accidentally added new security code and got to wait for 30 days, I tried to change back my security code but the verification code was sent to my old phone number , and there was no other verification options , please help, I really need to see my recovery key as soon as...
  8. Verification code sent to wrong number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Verification code is going to my old phone number

Verification code is going to my old phone number: Hello, I have a microsoft email account through work, it ends with onmicrosoft.com. I was told its a commercial type of email account. My problem is that when i try to access parts of my account, microsoft is sending the verification code to my old phone number which I...
  10. I keep getting unrequested verification codes sent to my phone number?

I keep getting unrequested verification codes sent to my phone number?: I have checked recent activity only saw my own activity and everything else suggested. I would like to know where this person is trying to access my account from. Its been 4-5 days and I keep getting verification codes sent to my phone, makes me feel uneasy that someone is...