Windows 10: code

Discus and support code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; wo kann ein den code eingeben https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code/0655a4ab-eb51-49e0-8b58-441bfa9143d9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FelixBöttcher, Oct 22, 2020.

1. code

wo kann ein den code eingeben

:)

FelixBöttcher, Oct 22, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 22, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

code

1. code - Similar Threads - code

2. Windows 10 Education Code Re-use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education Code Re-use: I used the Windows 10 Education code I got from Azure on my new computer. But the computer broke down and I will get a new computer with a change. Can I use the same code to install Windows 10 on a new computer? It doesn't matter if Windows is deactivated on the computer I...
  3. I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment: At the details, it said I have 50 dollars but my current balance is at 0 dollars.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-redeem-xbox-gift-card-code-but-it-did-not/a7fd2f99-48d9-499a-98c6-524b1e561023
  4. Cannot set up Your Phone App due to QR code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot set up Your Phone App due to QR code: Hi, I recently linked a new Android phone to my Windows 10 laptop and it was successfully linked for about a week until they stopped syncing data. I tried to re-link them from scratch, but I can't get past the QR code scan. I can scan the code, but it doesn't actually...
  5. Error code: 0x8E5E0408 when re-installing the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code: 0x8E5E0408 when re-installing the Microsoft Store: Hi, I encountered an error when installing an app on the microsoft store which seems to happen sometimes. I was getting the 0x8E5E0408 every time I was trying to install an app. When looking for a fix I found a help that mentionned that I should reset the app which I...
  6. Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, for some time my pc started to show "bsod". "Bsod" appear randomly in various situations, such as browsing Youtube, playing games or even idle. There is also a spontaneous shutdown of games and various other programs. Error codes when "BSOD" occurs:...
  7. BSOD with IRQL_not_less_or_equal Code while launching a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with IRQL_not_less_or_equal Code while launching a game: So basically I get an BSOD every single time I launch Spintires Mudrunner. The reason of crashing In the dump files is ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the memory diagnostic test and there were no errors,I defragmented my HDD, made sure my GPU,CPU and Motherboard drivers are up to...
  8. BSODing - various stop codes

BSODing - various stop codes: Hi guys, I've been having a few BSODs on a machine of mine and need some advice on possible causes. I have had memory management, page fault in none paged area and also IRQL not less or equal. I reinstalled WIN10 and got more BSODs pointing to a hardware fault. I will...
  9. Windows 10 Update Error code: 0X80004002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Error code: 0X80004002: The last Windows update took away my WiFi icon and with it all the options to connect. After trying everything I could find online,even a total Windows reset, I tried to set up a connection manually and it worked. So while I'm technically online, I guess the rest of my...
  10. Error code PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Error code PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: [IMG]Hi, my Windows HP Envy wasn’t responding to certain commands, including anything to do with microsoft settings, so I powered my computer down with the external button. The screen didn’t totally go dark, so I closed the computer and opened the screen up again. I am not...