Windows 10: codecs

Discus and support codecs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot play some of my music that I could play previously. There appears to be a problem with the Codec's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeorgeByers677, Feb 5, 2019.

1. codecs

I cannot play some of my music that I could play previously. There appears to be a problem with the Codec's

:)

GeorgeByers677, Feb 5, 2019

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Feb 5, 2019
  3. 58 Error dialogs from app when HEVC Video Extension Window Store codec is installed.

Hi Kraig,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted codec files. To help us identify the cause of this error, we would like to know the following information:

• Which app are you using to open and play your media files?
    • Have you installed any codec packs on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you download and install the
    official Codec packs from Microsoft
    . These packs can correct problems experienced with previously-downloaded codecs.

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Feb 5, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

codecs

sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

Thema:

codecs

1. codecs - Similar Threads - codecs

2. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  3. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  4. HEVC codec needs an Internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC codec needs an Internet connection: Hi,I am trying to setup and use the Microsoft HEVC codec on a machine without an Internet connection.I downloaded the appxBundle containing the codec and installation through Powershell works as expected. However, the codec itself will not work until it has connected to...
  5. HEVC codec needs an Internet connection

HEVC codec needs an Internet connection: Hi,I am trying to setup and use the Microsoft HEVC codec on a machine without an Internet connection.I downloaded the appxBundle containing the codec and installation through Powershell works as expected. However, the codec itself will not work until it has connected to...
  6. HEVC codec needs an Internet connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I install a missing microphone usb audio codec driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install a missing microphone usb audio codec driver: I am trying to run WSJTX on my Dell laptop using an ICOM 7300. I have had numerous problems with the drivers since moving to Windows 11, and my program was working fine until the last Windows Update.After unsuccessfully updating the driver, I uninstalled my mic USB Audio...
  8. How do I install a missing microphone usb audio codec driver

How do I install a missing microphone usb audio codec driver: I am trying to run WSJTX on my Dell laptop using an ICOM 7300. I have had numerous problems with the drivers since moving to Windows 11, and my program was working fine until the last Windows Update.After unsuccessfully updating the driver, I uninstalled my mic USB Audio...
  9. Re-using the installed HEVC codec from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-using the installed HEVC codec from the Microsoft store: Hi. Can anyone please confirm whether I can re-use the HEVC codec that I originally purchased from the Microsoft store to use on my existing win 10 pc .I am intending to buy a new Windows 11 PC and wondered if I have to re-purchase the codec to use on the Windows 11 PC. At...
  10. Re-using the installed HEVC codec from the Microsoft store

Re-using the installed HEVC codec from the Microsoft store: Hi. Can anyone please confirm whether I can re-use the HEVC codec that I originally purchased from the Microsoft store to use on my existing win 10 pc .I am intending to buy a new Windows 11 PC and wondered if I have to re-purchase the codec to use on the Windows 11 PC. At...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i downloaded codecs and it still doesnt work