Windows 10: Coding popping up on screen

Discus and support Coding popping up on screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to disable OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration but it isn't on task scheduler. Can someone suggest any other way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manveer_3, May 27, 2020.

1. Manveer_3 Win User

Coding popping up on screen

Hello,

I am trying to disable OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration but it isn't on task scheduler.

Can someone suggest any other way I can disable it please.

Thanks.

:)

Manveer_3, May 27, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 27, 2020
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 27, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Coding popping up on screen - Similar Threads - Coding popping screen

2. pop up on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up on screen: All of a sudden I'm getting a pop up on my screen and not sure why....."The Content is not longer available".....The content you requested cannot bedisplayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission...
  3. Small pop up screen

Small pop up screen: During every boot up this appears; [ATTACH] What does this mean? Regards, Not2Available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-pop-up-screen/763adf42-cee1-4557-8afc-418395e11921
  4. PowerShell screen pops up

PowerShell screen pops up: PowerShell screen pops up when I log on. Takes 30 seconds to click it away. Another issue started at the same time. When I try to use a link it takes me to the Edge News page the first time I try. When I retry it gets me there. I shut PowerShell off. It did not work....
  5. Website codes popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Website codes popping up on my screen: The code for websites I a visiting is arbitrarily popping up. I click on the X to close but it comes back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-codes-popping-up-on-my-screen/839506a7-5e3d-43bb-a85c-61f788305839
  6. pop up ads on screen

pop up ads on screen: I am plagued with pop-up ads which take up the right bottom of my screen, making my work more difficult because I have to keep moving my documents and content in order to read it in its entirety. How can I eliminate these annoying Windows 10 pop-ups?...
  7. Full screen pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Full screen pop ups: I am getting full screen pop ups when I go to CNN. Smart screen detected only one with a warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-pop-ups/8ef59332-d319-4726-a1af-67b105c942be"
  8. pop up black screens

pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256
  9. Projector Screen Pop Up

Projector Screen Pop Up: Hi, I am using HP laptop. When I bought my laptop, it had Windows 8 in it. Later I upgraded to Windows 10. There the projector pop up keeps coming after every 10 seconds. It has become impossible to work with this since then. I saw various posts regarding same but couldn't...
  10. CMD screen pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD screen pop-ups: Whenever I start my pc, as soon as I enter the desktop, I recieve a pop-up CMD black screen and right after it, another pop-up(white coloured) appears. This 2nd pop-up says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(pc name)\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\deecgivf\sgsusbvv.exe'....