Windows 10: Coil whineeee fixxx

Discus and support Coil whineeee fixxx in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting coil whine on my hp probook 430 g5 after the windows update and when i turn on the backlight of my keyboard it stops the coil whine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SharwinShunmuganathan, May 30, 2019.

1. Coil whineeee fixxx

I have been getting coil whine on my hp probook 430 g5 after the windows update and when i turn on the backlight of my keyboard it stops the coil whine but if I turn it off it starts whining

Thanks Sharvin.

:)

SharwinShunmuganathan, May 30, 2019
  2. gdallsk Win User

PSU Recommendation - no coil whine?

Dude, you have no load on that baby of yours. My Corsair TX650 had some coil whine before when I used a measly 5770 and a Q6600, now I've stepped up to the stuff you see in the system specs and I hear no coil whine whatsoever *Smile Coil whineeee fixxx :)

gdallsk, May 30, 2019
  3. Faith Win User
    SLI can reduce/solve coil whine?

Good suggestions here. PSUs can mitigate coil whine if it's running on a good quality rail, but coil vibrations are normal if you're trying to push the card(s) power constantly, good example being unlimited rate of displayed frames. it's also not dangerous, and can even fix itself during heavy load. It's mostly just annoying to the ear. SLI won't do much if you already have issues with coil whine. You need to either replace the card under RMA (which few manufacturers do because inherently there's nothing wrong with the card), or you could try your luck with a new high tier PSU which may or may not alleviate it.

Faith, May 30, 2019
  4. sttubs Win User

Coil whineeee fixxx

Platinum PSUs and coil whine

I've been looking at various platinum PSUs & in the product reviews on Newegg there are several posts that complain about coil whine. Why does this seem to plague the platinum's? The Corsair AX860i looks to be my best choice, but it is expensive. Any other thoughts or suggestions that I may be missing?

sttubs, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Coil whineeee fixxx

1. Coil whineeee fixxx - Similar Threads - Coil whineeee fixxx

2. is this coil whine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this coil whine?: ive been having this for about a month now, performance and temps aren't affected at all by this, but the noise is a bit annoying, it only happens in-game...
  3. is this coil whine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is this coil whine?: ive been having this for about a month now, performance and temps aren't affected at all by this, but the noise is a bit annoying, it only happens in-game...
  4. Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises: I just got a new Super Flower Leadex III Gold PSU today, and it’s making this extremely loud noise. This is what it sounds like: https://www.mediafire.com/file/as7bv0092ghwpod/IMG_4014.MOV/file It seems it goes away if the fan stops spinning. Is it probably just coil whine...
  5. Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises: I just got a new Super Flower Leadex III Gold PSU today, and it’s making this extremely loud noise. This is what it sounds like: https://www.mediafire.com/file/as7bv0092ghwpod/IMG_4014.MOV/file It seems it goes away if the fan stops spinning. Is it probably just coil whine...
  6. Weird PSU buzzing noises and coil whine noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Coil Whine after WINDOWS 10 20H2 2021 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Coil Whine after WINDOWS 10 20H2 2021 update: i have noticable coil whine after windows 20H2 update so i recovery back windows old .. does anyone have this problem too ? possible fixes ? when i revert updates back , its without coil whine...
  8. Warp coil

in Windows 10 Support
    Warp coil: This is roughly 6 times I've found this 'Windows 10 Update' when cleaning up temporary files. After supposedly removing it, it stays gone for a bit then will show up again. It appears to be removed but why does it keep showing up do you suppose? 139048
  9. Coil whine fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Coil whine fix: I have been getting coil whine on my hp probook 430 g5 after the windows update and when i turn on the backlight of my keyboard it stops the coil whine but if I turn it off it starts whining Thanks Sharvin. * Original title: Coil whineeee fixxx...
  10. SLI can reduce/solve coil whine?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SLI can reduce/solve coil whine?: Hello all, I have an EVGA 1070Ti FTW UltraSilent and I have some problem with coil whine. What do you think would happen if instead of switching to another card, I put a second video card? Reducing or increasing coil whine? Thanks in advance. 121808