Windows 10: Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

Discus and support Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alpha M1, May 30, 2023.

1. Alpha M1 Win User

Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in EVENT VIEWER Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem.And then processor 1 and 2 and 3

:)

Alpha M1, May 30, 2023

2. a firmware problem.

Collaborative processor power controls on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.

Tammy Rosenthal, May 30, 2023
  3. SOHO1 Win User
    speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware !?

I am seeing several messages in the event log shortly after I boot (the adapter message appears earlier than the processor messages):

• A command sent to the adapter has timed out. The adapter did not respond.
    • The speed of processor 0 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.
      The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.
    • The speed of processor 1 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.
      The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.
    • The speed of processor 2 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.
    • The speed of processor 3 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware.

What could be causing this? My firmware is up-to-date.

SOHO1, May 30, 2023
  4. OldMike65 Win User

Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

Windows takes two hours to boot every reboot. Goes to spinning circles

Well looking at your event log text file.....I saw lots of errors.....but this one shows up many times....
    Collaborative processor power controls on processor 9 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.
    Collaborative processor power controls on processor 11 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.

seems like its telling you, your firmware has problems.....

OldMike65, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a... - Similar Threads - Collaborative processor power

2. Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...: Hello, I appreciate any help, I'm reaching out for assistance with a persistent issue that's been plaguing my system. Randomly while in use, my computer crashes for apparently no reason, necessitating the removal of the power cable and its subsequent reconnection to restart....
  3. Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Idle power management features on processor 0 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware...: Hello, I appreciate any help, I'm reaching out for assistance with a persistent issue that's been plaguing my system. Randomly while in use, my computer crashes for apparently no reason, necessitating the removal of the power cable and its subsequent reconnection to restart....
  4. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...: So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in...
  5. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...: So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in...
  6. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0": My laptop is a Lenovo X1 Carbon G10. I am trying to stop the fans from coming on frequently and cool the laptop down altogether. I have already:Set system cooling to PassiveSet maximum processor state to 50%Enabled Maximum processor frequency - here I am running into a...
  7. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0"

Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0": My laptop is a Lenovo X1 Carbon G10. I am trying to stop the fans from coming on frequently and cool the laptop down altogether. I have already:Set system cooling to PassiveSet maximum processor state to 50%Enabled Maximum processor frequency - here I am running into a...
  8. Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated...
  9. Power Processor Performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Processor Performance: I was running high performance on my hp desktop, but now when I checked the settings the minimum and maximum settings are gone, nothing there but system cooling? So what happen to those two settings? Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Power Processor Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Processor Performance: I was running high performance on my hp desktop, but now when I checked the settings the minimum and maximum settings are gone, nothing there but system cooling? So what happen to those two settings?...