Windows 10: Collecting bsods like infinity stones

Discus and support Collecting bsods like infinity stones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over the past week after the windows update, I've been getting numerous bsod errors while playing games that push the system. Normal computer use is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Disccccccc, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Collecting bsods like infinity stones

Over the past week after the windows update, I've been getting numerous bsod errors while playing games that push the system. Normal computer use is fine however issue has been ongoing for a while before the update but without the blue screen, the game will simply ctd randomly with no temp spike or anything looking out of the ordinary. So far I've updated drivers and nothing changes I think it might be a ram hardware issue but literally have no way of knowing.The bsod have been system service execption kmode exception not haldeled page fault in nonpaged area enexpected kernel mode trap 1rql no

:)

Disccccccc, Jun 25, 2022

2. infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Playing Rosetta Stupi Stone!!!

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the laptop?

• When you say "Rosetta Stupi Stone", are you referring to an app from Microsoft Store?

• Do you receive an error message?
    If the issue is with the sound from the game, I suggest you to go to the below link Microsoft article and try the steps.

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows

Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Collecting bsods like infinity stones

Unable to open my Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition on Windows 10

Hi Nick,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which user account you are using? Is it Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Is the issue specific only when you open Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition?
    I suggest you to login through Microsoft/Administrator account and then try opening Rosetta Stone Italian - Personal Edition and check if it works.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to refer to following Rosetta Stone support for the further assistance.

http://support.rosettastone.com/en/...25-in-Version-3-Personal-Edition-Windows-only

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Collecting bsods like infinity stones

1. Collecting bsods like infinity stones - Similar Threads - Collecting bsods infinity

2. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  3. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  4. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Collecting bsods like infinity stones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Collecting bsods like infinity stones: Over the past week after the windows update, I've been getting numerous bsod errors while playing games that push the system. Normal computer use is fine however issue has been ongoing for a while before the update but without the blue screen, the game will simply ctd...
  6. Collecting bsods like infinity stones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Collecting bsods like infinity stones: Over the past week after the windows update, I've been getting numerous bsod errors while playing games that push the system. Normal computer use is fine however issue has been ongoing for a while before the update but without the blue screen, the game will simply ctd...
  7. Infinity Bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinity Bootloop: Hello guys i have annoying issue I have Lenovo y5070 i shut it down normal yesterday And i open it today it brings me to a bootloop and i cant do anything even i forced it like 7 times and its not showing me the diagnostic menu..., i also tried to boot my windows it shows the...
  8. What is location of stone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is location of stone?: Underground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-location-of-stone/7eeaab4d-a146-4fbe-89f3-7f1bf76313fb
  9. infinity slots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    infinity slots: i'm locked out of being able to play it's stuck on thankscratching and won't let me scratch prize off or let me off that page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots/ff74ed36-3cc6-4b63-83bd-a86b6a4c86a6
  10. Halo Infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Infinity: [MEDIA] = can't wait.. *Thumbs 112147